Product Last Post Replies
Karen Orso
Support the development, design, implementation, and maintenance of web-based (eLearning) educational modules and curriculum based on submitted Subject Matter Expert (...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Helene Caura
Hi I have a course hosted on the LMS of the client (accordLMS), with several modules in it. My client would like that the users can see their previous entries when th...
By Helene Caura
Adam Larson
Has anyone ever lost the original Storyline file? Well I have, but I do have the output. I ONLY need to update only 1 link on 1 slide in the course. Has anyone every t...
By Christie Pollick
Mathew Young
Hello, I am still noticing a kerning issue with Century Gothic in Storyline. This problem is particularly noticeable around the letter V. This issue has been raised s...
Craig Lowrie
Hi guys, I'm having some problems with a course pilot I'm currently running. A number of students have complained about their progress not being saved when they shut...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
When using IE, when I click on the the man, it goes to his slide.  If I click on him again, he gets smaller.  This is not in my states.  What is happening?
Tiffany Shogren
My team has been experiencing some issues with Published Storyline files. The audio is at the .2 second mark on the timeline and there is no existing cue point. When p...
Rosie Humphreys
I can open and edit content in Articulate Storyline 2 but when I try to edit settings in 'Player' or click 'Preview' nothing happens.
Muthukumaran Velayutham
Hi, I just want to add some external tools into articulate storyline for DTP with Multilingual. Is it possible to add any java script, pearl script inside the Storyli...
By Christie Pollick
Rik Rigg
Hi, I am still quite new to Articulate and am trying to find my feet with variables. I have a navigation slide (A) with a lot of shapes on, I want some shapes to cha...
By Christie Pollick
Mark Shepherd
Hello: I've run into a rather troubling issue in Storyline 2: I have a complex series of Slide Layers that make up the foundation of a detailed, interactive exercise...
Susan Stewart
Here's a conundrum.  Working on the 8th and final course in a series using Studio 13.  This one is a big one, so I published in Scorm 2004, 3rd edition.  I did all of...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
Chris McAllister
Why can't I upload a PDF to storyline  
By Christie Pollick
Tekeya Holley
If you read Jeanette Brook's post showing you the blur effect in  her CNN- Q & A Style template using PPT 2010, then I'm sure this has inspired you to find a way t...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leslie Shapiro
I'm at the end of my rope here. I have a slide with 6 layers, and multiple hotspots (radio buttons/regular buttons, to be exact) on each layer. Each hotspot leads to a...
By Leslie Shapiro
John Roof
I've read a couple articles that say you are able to view exported courses HTML5 files on iPhones (https://community.articulate.com/articles/publishing-a-course-for-mo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emalyn Lim
Hi, In CD-ROM output, input text cannot backspace. But then it works fine in lms output.  At the moment only can select all and press DELETE key.  Anybody encounter...
Makayla Prevost
Hey Guys/Gals, I am stumped. I am trying to create a customize-able video slideshow in Articulate Storyline 2. Basically this is the concept: I have a Menu page with ...
By Christie Pollick
Megan Daniele
Hi all!  Does anyone have any good examples of a more fun "how to use this course" type of slide? I already have a generic one with arrows that pull in showing the m...
By Leslie McKerchie
michelle eames
This is just a bit of laziness but... I have a storyline file that has lots of text boxes that are hyperlinks to external websites.  I would like to pull out these to...