Product Last Post Replies
Zubeida Kudoos
Hi E-Learnining Heroes: I have a slide layer that shows three characters in a normal state with captions above their heads. Here's a picture.When the learner clicks on...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan Stewart
I am getting reports that in several modules when a learner clicks on the next button before a video or the audio ends on a slide that the slide gets "stuck" and the l...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tina F
Hi,   I need to create a short video on how to use the Player in Storyline i.e how to use the volume, how to remove the menu etc. I want this video embedded within "...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rüdiger Rill
Hello everyone! We have a problem with shapes and gradients in Storyline 2's HTML5 output (latest version). If we want to use a gradient to create a glare effect the H...
By Leslie McKerchie
Leslie Pittsley
Hi all, I am trying to remove the menu from showing up in the player and adding a resource tab.  When I go in and makes those changes, hit save, and then click OK on ...
By Leslie Pittsley
Debbie Thompson
If I use the slider for an animation, can I change the image of the slider itself? It seems I only have  options of sliders to pick from and I'd like to customize my s...
By Phil Mayor
Jette Valstrøm
Hi I'm working in Storyline with an imported PowerPoint to which I've added quizzes. In those quizzes, I've added feedback to correct and incorrect answers. When I'm ...
By Jette Valstrøm
Tina Verhaeghe
Hi, I'm making a course for a dual targed audience: people who never worked for a bank, and people who have experience. The goal of the course is to introduce them th...
By Tina Verhaeghe
Pranith Akavaram
At times "Getting started window" does not load though the internet seems to be working fine. It's on a Windows 7 64 bit and IE 11
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Greg Davis
Oh brilliant ones. What do you suggest I can do to master triggers and variables in Storyline 2? I've read through all of the under guides and reviewed the tutorials, ...
By Greg Davis
Jill Hagelin
Once I created a quiz I went to quiz properties to change the number of attempts that the learner could have if he/she failed a quiz.  I thought this would take care o...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Jill Hagelin
H P
Hi, I want a character to appear with a thumbs up of a user clicks all of 7 images. I have it correctly set to appear when one is clicked, but how to I add the AND fu...
By H P
Kevin Maddox
If there's anyone publishing to SharePoint via Presenter '13 but using ComplianceWire to assign and track and have been successful doing so, your assistance and guidan...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
Is there a way to make all the slides advance by user without having to go through every slide?
By Kendra Barker
Emily Johnson
I have been working on a project in Storyline and using the built in buttons with icons. For some reason the question mark icon looks pixelated when I preview and when...
By Christie Pollick
Sylvia Wright
Suddenly nothing (not slide, scene or project) will preview in SL2? :(  I am running Win 8 in Parallels.  It has worked just fine up until today.  Anyone else having t...
By Sylvia Wright
Sylvia Wright
I am beginning development of a teacher training course and wonder what is the best way in SL to allow for students to actually write short story type input and have i...
By Sylvia Wright
Guy Annunziata
I am trying to create a presentation where the student can view previous slides but cannot move forward.  Can someone tell me what settings to use?  Thank you
By Christie Pollick
Andrea Betancur
Hello, What this suposed to mean? Every time that I paste a text, storyline show me this error. What should I do? Thanks
By Christie Pollick
Therese Charles
Is it possible to set a different feedback for each wrong answer in a question? In my example: A hotspot question with 4 answers (3 incorrect and 1 correct) By defau...
By Christie Pollick