Product Last Post Replies
Donielle Bell
I'm working on a Freeform Pick Many slide. I inserted buttons as the objects to be selected. The default selected state of the buttons has a bold white border and the ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Donielle Bell
Carrie Eaton
I'm updating an circle diagram that was created in engage '09. When I rollover two of the five segments, I'm getting a text box. (See the lower right segment on the at...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bill Kelleher
Does Storyline recognize new line breaks when it pulls text entry input into a variable?
By Bill Kelleher
Jacqueline Cardenas
Hello,  I managed to publish a course and load it to my LMS without ever saving the course, and then my computer crashed.  I now have everything up again, but I only ...
By Jacqueline Cardenas
Andre van Heerden
Good day,   Our legislative body, BANKSETA has provided Compliance training for all financial institutions to complete. We are using AS2 and wish to open / import th...
By Christie Pollick
tin C
Hi all, I am building a course where there are two sets of users, New and Advanced. This is what the client is asking, the new users go through the entire course and ...
By Linda Lorenzetti
Isabelle Larouche
After I put animations (arrows, rectangle...), when I preview or play the power point, these animations don't show at the places I put them! Do you have a solution for...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
David McGhee
By Storyline output I mean, a published storyline for use in MS Outlook. By run, I mean trigger a browser to open and link to a web page from within MS Outlook storyli...
By Christie Pollick
Deb Stefanac
Hi I am currently using the recording function in Articulate however, when I embed the screen shot into storyline the font is quite small. Any ideas on how I can fix ...
By Preston Ruddell
Marc Kalme
I recently downloaded some free tabulated powerpoint templates for articulate but they won't import. The reading powerpoint symbol appears but the articulate page free...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeffrey Goodwin
Publishing a Suite '13 session into a Web format. Client wants the results posted to one internal URL, and then wants to take the student to their training homepage (a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Judith Felton
We have used many Articulate storyline 2 lesson modules in building a blackboard course. (Some are published as SCORM, some as to web, some as to CD and all have been ...
By Leslie McKerchie
yuna buhrman
Looks like cooking is a popular gamification topic! Click here for my example, let me know what you think!
By Christie Pollick
Guy Annunziata
I am currently running the latest versions of Quizmaker and Presenter.  I am trying to create a presentation that has a quiz at the end that must be passed in order to...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Guy Annunziata
I am running the latest version of Quizmaker and I am building a quiz inside of the latest version of Presenter.  I have my quiz set for unlimited retakes. However I a...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
SANDY LI
Anybody know if Tempshare has a function for SME's to put comments? Or does anyone have a recommendation on online software for communication with SMEs?
By Laura M
Jonathan Brown
I'm looking to use Javascript to get the learners' name from the LMS. I'm using Tin Can and not SCORM. I have checked out the below script which works with SCORM but ...
By Christie Pollick
Jo Hanley
Hello I'm creating an online course where the course takes you on a different branch depending on whether you are based in Europe or the US. I created a variable whi...
By Wendy Farmer
Norms Chewy
Hi all Not sure if I am putting this right, but here it goes. Currently, I am doing a percentage completed sample made on Articulate Storyline 2. The file I made is ...
By David Jordan
Venkatasubramanian N
Hi, Whenever Chrome updates its version, the Articulate Presenter published - HTML5 files are not working in Chrome browser. We need to republish the PPT files again ...
By Christie Pollick