Product Last Post Replies
Pramila Maheshwari
I am unable to review any of the slides in my project on storyline 2, which I was able to do as of yesterday. Today, I downloaded some templates and the same issue wit...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Levine
I'm running Storyline 2 Update 7.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the software, rebooted, but still can't preview any slides and can't play the slide using the timeline...
By Leslie McKerchie
Craig Cecchini
Hello, I've been working on this WBT course and deactivated my version of Storyline2 from my desktop, activated on my laptop to work on it from home.  I came back to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Lucas
I am creating a video tutorial to show students how to submit a for online. I created the screen recording and brought it into storyline 2 as a try mode in it's own sc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lauren Imwalle
I'm working on a file that I've successfully previewed (and published) in the past and while I'm still able to publish the file I'm not able to preview it anymore. Whe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Kingery
While working on a slide my audio play arrow has stopped working and slide preview will not preview the slide.
By Leslie McKerchie
Eleanor Maynard
Hi there, I've recently encountered problems trying to preview my projects in Storyline.  Whenever I use the Preview function on a slide/scene/project, the seekbar doe...
By Leslie McKerchie
amruthesh chowdaiah
Hi All,   Im Not able to preview my slide in articulate Storyline2, please help to solve.   Regards, Amruthesh
By Leslie McKerchie
Sherali Jiwani
I am using Stroyline 2 This morning I can see preview, but now I can't even preview of my two project   Please assist me   Thank you,
By Leslie McKerchie
Kosie Opperman
Can somebody please help? My Storyline 2 demo version all of a sudden only shows a blank page on preview. 
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Kahlig
I have SL 1, and for the past two days I cannot preview. When I attempt to preview, SL prepares slides 1 of 12 through 12 of 12 with a seek bar until all slides are pr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Janet Daechsel
When I try to preview a slide I get a blank white screen. I have been using presenter for more than 1 year and this the first time I have encountered this problem. I h...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Preston Ruddell
Hello Everyone! I have a question regarding best practices for selected story size.  I recently tried to recreate the software simulation from this example.  I believ...
By Preston Ruddell
Evan Abbott
Hey there.  I am a relatively new user.  For whatever reason, I can't get any of my files to preview (either things I download or things I create).  I tried reinstalli...
By Leslie McKerchie
Casey Sullivan
Need Help - Articulate Storyline 2 - Preview function is not working.  I uninstalled the program and reinstalled and the same issue occurs.
By Leslie McKerchie
Les Gleaves
I've used Storyline 2 for the past several months without any major issue.  I needed to work on a couple of modules I've been developing.  I opened Articulate Storylin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alicia Breig
I was having issues previewing content in Storyline.  I found it was related to the fact that my company automatically updated all office computers with the latest fla...
By Alicia Breig
Rebecca Beam
Just wondering if anyone is having this same problem and knows how to fix it.  We use Storyline very consitently here and all of a sudden the preview has stopped worki...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stefano Todaro
Hi, this morning suddenly the preview of SL stopped working. After attempting to reinstall the program, I later discovered that the problem was created by Adobe Flas...
By Leslie McKerchie
motilal mallik
Hi, Can you some one help on this issue. In Articulate 2013 From few days we are getting issue when we are trying to see the preview  it is coming blank. Please fin...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie