Product Last Post Replies
Angelica Vergados
What is the compatibility between storyline 1 and 2. I have storyline 2, but have been asked to work on storyline 1 course files. I do not have storyline 1. This would...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sammy Hwang
A couple of days ago, I encountered one of Tom's videos, talking about how to check marker appear when users visit the end page, using variables. Somehow, I cannot fi...
By Tom Kuhlmann
Rick Bryant
When I try to publish a presentation, I receive this error message "Unknown error. Please check Account URL."... I have triple checked the Account URL, which is corre...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Niki Bray
Ok, I love to do this to myself.  I cannot do simple things.  I am always pushing the envelope of my skills, so to speak. All right, so I decided to create a pick one...
Daniela Slater
I'm trying to position stop points for my motion path items (1-7) so they all end up at the same location so when I go to the layer it is also in the same location.  F...
By Christie Pollick
Gary Collins
So far I have only created 1 lesson in storyline since I got it. So for more practice and understanding of the software I thought I would give the eLearning challenge ...
By Christie Pollick
Liz Adams
Hi, I've imported a number of videos that I produced and published as mp4 in Camtasia of screen shots. For some reason they are not showing up on the server when the ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Mark Swanson
I'm trying to create "test mode" simulations for software and websites whose dimensions are much larger than the desired Storyline canvas output, e.g., the window is f...
Tom Doyle
With Storyline we can hide menu topics - looking for a similar feature inside Engage.  Is there a way to "hide" the individual MENU (page) items in an Engage activity?...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kartik Tyagi
Hello everyone, I was watching Brain Games on National Geographic channel where a host have some bowls and an iron ball, he cover the iron ball under a bowl and then ...
By Christie Pollick
Center International
Hi everyone, I'm a new user of Articulate Storyline 2. In one of my slides I have a character which changes its poses depending on where the cursor of the mouse is po...
By Leslie McKerchie
Center International
Hi everyone, I'm a new user of Articulate Storyline 2. In one of my slides I have a character which changes its poses depending on where the cursor of the mouse is po...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dana Rozier
Hello All, I'm starting a business to develop online training courses for the geotechnical industry. First course is finished. A company is interested in purchasing i...
Joanne Polichetti
I am creating a free-form questions (pick one; drag and drop) and I would like to have audio feedback only.   How can I delete the text feedback text layers (correct, ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julien Wanecque
Dear Storyline community,  I'm happy to join this community who look like very important and passionate. I curently work on a E-Learning for my company and I want to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Matthew Mason
Hi, I have been using Responsive Voice to add audio to my slides. It simply reads any content in the notes section. Has anyone else had any experience with it, and wh...
By Christie Pollick
Kevin Thorn
First, a little background: There are two ways to open a .story project file. Open Storyline (v1 or v2), browse to the .story file and open. Open Windows Explorer ...
By Kevin Thorn
rose ejezie
Hey guys I just recorded my audio narration for my storyline articulate course, and I am trying to edit the animation on my slide such that it aligns with the audio na...
By Christie Pollick
Jim Barker
Hi, I'll try to keep this brief while providing all the info needed for an answer. Long story short, I had interactive slides setup to hide the Next button until all ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Claudia Mendoza
I am creating a quiz on articulate and want it to be reset when the user clicks 'try again.' So far I haven't had any luck and I have already set the base layer to ret...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick