Product Last Post Replies
Sinchu Raj
Hi I am going to build a course in articulate Studio but want to check below functionalists are possible .   1)      For a course built in Articulate with an end-of-...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
vishal agarwal
Hi,   I am working on a course with articulate storyline 2. I need to publish the course in ios, ipad and mobile device. There is no issue to publishing the course. ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jerson  Campos
I'm working on a course right now that will have several different lessons, each with their own short quiz.  To save time, I have broken up the work and have had anoth...
By Leslie McKerchie
boris hudec
Hello everybody ! I have one question concerning the hotspots quizz form. I created one free-form from a slide realized before, and i added some hotspots on the slide....
By Michael Maier
Juanjo Haro
Hi... i have a big big problem... Till now, all my html5 tests in chrome works fine but today it happens something very very bad and weird I've tested a content in htm...
By Leslie McKerchie
Priyanka Kramer
Hello folks! My LMS admin says she's unable to track progress of our Storyline 2 published (SCORM 1.2) course within Chrome. We are using Skillport. It works just fin...
T-L L
Hi! I’m having some problems with animations not showing correctly in IE. The course is built in Storyline 2. I tried to search the forum for similar posts but didn’t...
By Christie Pollick
Mark Cairns
Has anyone had issues with displaying video in Chrome and HTML5 when exported from Storyline? I'm sure this was working the other day but now when I publish my course ...
Grant Tucker
My Articulate Presenter Course has taken hours to publish, and I don't know what is causing it. In PowerPoint, I converted a 55 page PDF (with only text) to a PowerPo...
By Christie Pollick
Karen Phelps
Some of the sections on the left navigation menu are not showing up as "visited" (greyed out) when they have been visited. This is true for only three scenes in a cour...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cole Johnson
I have multiple interactive courses built in storyline, with the end output of typically 25-35MB SCORM packages that I'm uploading into my Moodle training portal. Many...
By Phil Mayor
Learning Development
Hi Guys Hoping for some help with this project. I am creating a course that uses short answer response questions. My problem is that when the slide starts it pops u...
Emilie Paré
Hi! Page numbers are not showing when published on articulate online. There is a method to do this?   Thanks!
By Christie Pollick
francois faisant
Hi I wonder to know how the video is encoded in story line for MP4 When adjusting the video quality in story line from lower rate to higher quality (5), how vary the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ulka Patil
Hi All, Can we develop a Matching Drag and Drop question in Quiz Maker 09 where each choice has more than one correct match? For example, we have 2 choices and each ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacinta Penn
I was looking for a PDF of the Studio tutorials and there didn't seem to be one. I'm running a Studio course next week and want to give it away as a bonus/homework/pra...
By Leslie McKerchie
Salman Farooqi
Hi there, We have few training modules which worked fine until recently IE 11 deployed. upon launch I can click and view Menu, Resources, Glossary and even Exit usin...
By Leslie McKerchie
James McLuckie
Hi Everyone I am currently developing a course that prompts people to complete an action planner document at various points. This document is currently in Word format...
Jason Trussell
Hello, I am new to Articulate Storyline (love it!) and I am slowly grasping things bit by bit. I am currently trying to copy feedback slide layers from one slide to ...
Anja Vetter
Hi all, I got a new PC and when I open older Storyline projects with Articulate on the new PC, all font sizes and text boxes were re-formatted each time I open the pr...