Product Last Post Replies
Donielle Bell
Hello. I want to share some of my content, but I don't want it available to the public. Has anyone successfully shared content using the option "anyone with a link"?  
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Glenys-Jane Harvey
Hi, I am new to this but I can not access the Timeline as it is too small. I have added an object (shape) and wish to name the shape. How can I change the size to see ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Deb Stefanac
If I want the option of a users to leave the course at any point and return to the exact same spot to complete it, is this feature built into Storyline2 when you publi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Aman Vohra
Hi all, I'm facing a problem with the search option available in storyline 2. Please use the link below to preview the course and test it yourself. If I'm search...
By Christie Pollick
tracey bennett
Help - autosave keeps saving like every 5 minutes!  Is there any way to shut off or at least slow down the timing?  I've checked preferences and nothing!!! Thanks in ...
By Christie Pollick
ALAN DAVIS
I would like to create some firefighter photographic characters.   Is it possible to import them like a character pack or do I need to insert the picture and change th...
By Leslie McKerchie
christine jeziorowski
Hi , I have built a course where the user can go to any topic and then complete and assessment ... (I have put in states so that the topic menu changes to ticks once ...
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Slater
Can someone please help me.  I have spent a long time trying to figure this out. I set up states to show "Complete" state after the user clicks on Menu button to retu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Evelyn Hamm
Hello togehter!   Does anyone have the problem that the icon size changed since installing the newest Update? In our projects every icon is shown much bigger than be...
By Christie Pollick
Julian Lyons
Hi, I'm having an issue with slide layers. When i'm adding one it is picking up a layout from one of my feedback slides. Has anyone come across this? Not sure if it'...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jason Wise
Hi, I've created a unit in Storyline 2. Some of the pages include variables (inputting text that is used later in the unit). The content also uses text that reads from...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Uğur AYDIN
Hi Everyone, Last week i set up Articulate Storyline 2 Upgrade 5. After that the courses which i build has some trouble. Before Upgrade5, our courses send complete an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel Steuer
Hi Storyline heroes :-) I created a new template for our elearnings due to some brand adjustments in colours and appearance. For this I created a new slide master and...
By Daniel Steuer
Peter Johnson
Hello, A client using has reported that a course I've built in Storyline 1 is sending back a 'passed' status to the LMS on the learner's third attempt even though the...
By Peter Johnson
Aaron Leary
Hi all, Some time ago I cam across the attached template for emailing and printing users' written comments from the AS lesson. I have had success with the Java script...
By Aaron Leary
J Hogan
Hello,  I'm creating a course that will be in 2 different languages. I've set up each language version of the course in it's own scene and placed 2 buttons on the lan...
By J Hogan
Andrew Helms
I want to change the state of an object on my slide depending on how a user answers a quiz question. I've gotten this much to work across multiple quiz slides with som...
By Kevin Thorn
Ryan Carter
Hi everyone, I've been using Storyline 2 for a couple weeks now and have been able to figure out everything either on my own or by searching for it however I I've run...
By Ali A
Ryan Martin
Just curious. Has anyone come up with a solution to capture the transcript of a Sales or Customer Service branching scenario. In my mind, you'd have a varTranscript ...
By Ryan Martin
Darren Lawson
Hi There, Can anyone point me in the direction a full list of all available LMS and Player API methods and variables with some proper documentation on their uses. I h...
By Darren Lawson