Product Last Post Replies
David Kolmer
I have created my first Articulate Storyline story!  Yeah! EXCITED! My question is: "When you publish the project is there a way to NOT have the grey navigation box a...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nutu Cristian
Hello everybody !!! I`m new to articulate and for 2 hours i`m seeking solution here but nothing seems to work for me. I wanna create in articulate a button/trigger tha...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carolyn Herlin
I've added a glossary to the course player for one of my courses. I'm publishing the course to Word for a review, but I would like to have the glossary reviewed as wel...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sonya Ashbarry
Hi, I'm attempting to upgrade Presenter 2009 projects to 2013 and move them to a new location i.e. tidy up my stores!  I don't know how to do this.  Can you help?  I'...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Sonya Ashbarry
Bud Keegan
I'm experimenting with using a questionbank to serve up random slides.  When I do so, I want the learner to be able to navigate off that random slide by using a button...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Mongeau
Hi, Anyone have any experience with running a Storyline file in MasterControl? Captivate html works fine. . I can't figure out what combination of Storyline files to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Hales
Hi Everyone, I'm hoping that someone may be able to provide some insight to an issue I have encountered today...I have been publishing my storyline files to a Corpora...
Suze Ashford-Barnes
I am in the process of adding audio to several of my courses, the equipment we have is not amazing and my knowledge of microphones and amps etc is fairly limited! Can...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Perez
Someone know how to create call outs or popups without making a click on a botton? I mean only sliding the cursor over some shape for example. Thanks
By Emily Ruby
Tricia  Harrison
When we take screen videos using Storyline’s screen cast utility, the published version is blurry. They don’t look as bad when in the Storyline tool, but the published...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Davis
Dear colleagues: I just obtained a trial version of Storyline 2 for the purpose of creating a sample for a potential employer, by their request. I was almost finished...
By Emily Ruby
Artur Querino
The flaps do not open the player on top ofthe web object (image below). I need this to happen. Is it possible?
Artur Querino
When I access a particular screen through the menu and then click "back", the slide that appears is the last viewed, but what I want is to appear before the one who ac...
By Artur Querino
Erin Hefferin
How do I find the hex code for a theme color in Articulate Storyline?
By Erin Hefferin
Teri Hyatt
Can anyone shed light on a best practice?  It will be clickable links on an open webpage.  Unfortunately, the web designer thinks we have to upload each piece separate...
By Teri Hyatt
nimfa ramos
i hope anyone knows how to sync completion records of  storyline courses and then extract the completion results in one page 
By Emily Ruby
Jai Basra
I recently created buttons using one of storyline 2's built in styles; however, at some point storyline decided to remove the different states and keep them as the "no...
Alan Bourne
Hi there, I am experiencing an issue with a course I have developed when running in the browser. The course follows the below details: created in storyline 1 pub...
By Emily Ruby
Sunet Sullivan
Since I have updated my Storyline recently, I am experiencing a problem with the dictionary. I can no longer select 'English' as an option, I only get these options: ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Valerie Thompson
Hi all - I have built a short course and I created a trigger to Jump to URL/File.  I want to jump to a file I have uploaded in my Resources - ElectionStatusAid.pdf.  ...
By Emily Ruby