Product Last Post Replies
Greg SHIN
I am testing with Articulate Storyline 2.  I made a PowerPoint based story project and published it as an LMS content. I set the player title as "海外生产/销售的重要性" using th...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Greg SHIN
Leon van Romburgh
Hi All I've posted the message below to the Moodle communicate, but thought it would be a good idea to also post it here. Any help will be much appreciated. Moodle f...
By Dan Marsden
Jennifer Gross
Hello.  I need to create a course that demonstrates a new software program. Will Storyline let you do a screen capture of a particular series of "clicks"? Will it then...
By Michael Hinze
Solange Richard
In this drag and drop exercise, once a student has dropped all of the labels, I would like to display some feedback about the exercise. I'm able to display some feedb...
By Dave Moxon
Karen Robins
I would like the audio to play just once on the first visit to the slide.  How do I do this?  Thanks.  
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Wes Escalante
We are currently working on acquiring a full board LMS.  In the meantime we were testing using Google Drive as a host to show a lesson plan until the LMS is up and run...
By Emily Ruby
Alan Scherry
I am trying to a dynamic interaction that will eventually use mutliple sliders. What I want to create is that once Sliders A, B, and C reach set ranges then a final s...
By Joshua Stoner
Brandon Torres
Hello,  I have a course that I loaded onto my LMS that is having a few issues and I was hoping the wonderful people here would help me take a crack at it. My course c...
By Leslie McKerchie
Donna Hoke
I created a scene, went to publish, followed all instructions and it crashed and never published.  Went back into Storyline 2 today to try to publish again and it says...
By Emily Ruby
E Talboy
I add notes to a certain slides, but not all.  When I preview in Storyline, the notes  show up fine in those slides, and the notes box is blank on slides where I didn'...
By E Talboy
Dmitry Utkin
It is a problem with font size in Sequence Drag and Drop Graded Questions. First of all it is no way to influence font at all. Secondly appearance in editor differs f...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Phillips
I have the default for audio files as muted using the storyline volume control in the player, but when I try and adjust the volume control to hear the file, nothing ha...
By Emily Ruby
Bill  Homovec
I am using Quizmaker 2013 and have Windows 7 as my OS. I have prepared and inserted a quiz into Presentor 2013. Everything work well, until I ftp the course and then l...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kumar V
I am facing a problem with numbered bullets in 'Notes' . Adding more than 10 numbered bullets resulting in gap between text and bullet. Anybody got same issue?
By Emily Ruby
Kimberly Hornak
I have SL2 course with 21 pieces. All of these pieces now need to be imported into one course. They were all developed in SL2. But unfortunately when I import more tha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lora Alston
Is anyone having trouble with the newest update of Storyline 2 - update 4 taking up a lot of memory on your machine? Any suggestions of what to look for?
By Leslie McKerchie
Deb Bowden
I have a series of courses in which the slide transcript is available by clicking text to the top right of the slide. This then displays a popup panel on the right. I...
By Leslie McKerchie
Glenn Jones
Howdy folks. I'm building some refresher training in Storyline 1.   I've added a page that gives the user the opportunity to test their understanding.  Nice and simp...
By Cody Salinas
Corey Barr
Hello, We are creating an Arabic translation of a course. The file is set right-to-left and most aspects of the player work fine. However, when the Glossary reads lef...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ashley Schwartau
Hi!  I've built an ungraded activity in which the user must select a bunch of images. Then after they're done, they click Submit and it reveals a new layer that expla...
By Ashley Schwartau