Product Last Post Replies
Sarah Roberts
If I am creating a series of quiz questions to put them in a random order I would upload the to a question bank. Is there a way to have the questions be random but be ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Sarah Roberts
Lee Millard
In Storyline 1 I did a screen recording for a simulation in Test Mode where there are 2 Submit buttons on screen. I want to allow the users going through the simulatio...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jessica Calvin
Hello, I am attempting to record audio at the same time as recording my screen. It seems wht when i do this, the audio will randomly cut out my voice. Is there somethi...
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I have a bunch of quiz slides with custom feedback and my True/False slides do not give incorrect feedback. When I create a new slide it is fine, but as soon as I...
By Mike Enders
pryce wood
I have to make some courses and presentations that match a former employees courses in order to keep them standard. I would like to know how to make a new course using...
By pryce wood
Cappie Suttle
Every time I attempt to publish, I get runtime error 217 at 0767C4B9.  I have reinstalled the Studio '09 and I still get the error.  Any suggestions?
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
Shari Hanlon
Hello, community! We are designing a new course and would like to receive direct feedback from our testers on a per-screen basis. For example, in Word you can mark up...
By Emily Ruby
Anthony Moser
Hello, I’m trying to get an audio file to play during an entire Step-by –step insert from a video file. I had the audio file on the master and it worked fine, but re...
Naeem Noordin
Dear All, Could someone please guide me?  I have developed an eLearning module and want my client to review it.  How can I get them to see the content without sending...
By Emily Ruby
William Bua
I'm a new user to Articulate Studio '13, and am recording audio for my presentation.  For each slide, audio starts out soft and after 5-10 seconds, becomes louder by a...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
Susan Fielder
We have a SCORM 1.2 package in a Moodle course.  The total points possible in the Storyline project are 16.  However, when the results slide feeds the grade to the Moo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lydia Riedell
I have not been able to import and Engage 13 interaction in Storyline directly or as a web object today.  I have updated and installed Engage 13 and use Storyline 1.  ...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Elliott
I have a youtube video that is not playing.  It is published on the web and states that it is not supported locally.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lucia Salters
Hi Since yesterday - I cannot open Storyline 1. Nothing has changed on my laptop (except a 2 week holiday) When I try open Storyline I get this message: Even afte...
By Lucia Salters
Diane Dauble
When an employee takes the Quiz they can immediately do a "print Results" and get a full report which shows the questions, answers, etc.  If they wait until the course...
Debbie Thompson
I am moving a car in a 90 degree angle in my presentation by using the free form motion path. (Storyline 2) How do I switch angles on the car at the same time? Thanks...
By Emily Ruby
Diana Myers
Hi Heroes Community!  I fell in love with an animation in the Duarte 5 Rules presentation (slide 23), but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to replicate/recreat...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ejuana Mitchell
I would like to explore what needs to be done to publish courses as Tin Can API output for use on mobile devices. I've starting reading about the benefits of using Tin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Bella
I have set up a question bank with true or false questions in my course.  My bank is set up with 17 questions, but the employee only needs to complete 10 (this seems t...
By Leslie McKerchie
C Gardner
I have quiz questions throughout a module.  When I moved through a question without answering it, I got a feedback box that said Invalid Response (see attachment.) The...
By Leslie McKerchie