Product Last Post Replies
Joy Newman
Hello, I recently encountered a couple of issues starting from a flash error to an IPC Handler error.  I am stuck at this point and need some help.  I have captured t...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Allen Keele
I have published a Presenter '13 package with HTML 5 and with Android/IOS Player enabled (http://www.certifiedinfosec.com/webdemo/erm_demo/launcher.html). Many slides...
By Leslie McKerchie
Toni Marvin
When I test my published file by launching from story_html5, the top bar menu doesn't open onto the screen - it displays as a tiny scrollable window in the frame of th...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Judson Singer
We recognize the steady trend, through our log files, that learners are moving to m-learning.  I'm facing an access problem on my web site using an Android device (pro...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
pippa valler
Hi guys, My client is looking for an Articulate Storyline Developer to develop content for them for circa 2 months. Starting in Feb, the role is based ideally in Pert...
By Emily Ruby
cheryl javert
When launching an articulate course in our LMS, two screens appear.  I have unchecked the Launch player in Properties, Other and it still appears.  Does anyone know ho...
By Emily Ruby
Danielle Danielle
Hello! I had to use the scorm patch which I found here for my client's lms to register completion. My question is I followed the steps when I was using Presenter '13 U...
By Emily Ruby
Daniel Baker
I am new to this community and tool. I am interested to learn what limitations exist with Storyline. What aspects do you wish would work differently? What are you unab...
By Emily Ruby
Heidi Alvarez
Hello, I published a presentation and it works fine in Chrome and Internet Explorer, but the audio is not playing correctly when tested using Mozilla Firefox. The sl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Leslie Therese Blanton
We developed a module in Storyline 1 that contains a lot of custom on-screen buttons.  All of the buttons worked when we published in Storyline 1.  We moved the projec...
By Emily Ruby
Mat Fo
Hi, Storyline uses point or pixel for font size? Because in my Photoshop design, I use 22pt for my title (articulate regular font). But in Storyline, to have the same...
Michael Nealon
Our company has just upgraded to Articulate Studio 13 from Articulate Studio 09. I can open an Engage interaction that was created in 09 and covert it to an Engage 13 ...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Conrad
Hi.  I'm wondering is anyone else has experienced choppy audio as they record in Replay?  I've had this issue prior to the latest update.  I just upgraded Replay but t...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heidi Thompson
I forget how to have an object be hidden when the learner first goes to the page and then appears on hover. I put the trigger to "normal" on hover and "hidden" when t...
Jesse B
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not sure why certain Adobe fonts that were made for other languages are only displaying in English? For instance, Adobe Ara...
By Brett Rockwood
Chris Steel
Hi guys,  I am currently creating a course which I intend to put onto my website. I would like to charge for it but I am not even sure it's possible to do that?  Can...
By Kevin Croteau
Sarah Roberts
I saw that under the question bank you are not allowed to add a graded results slide. I do not want feedback for the users to appear until the end of the quiz. How can...
By Wendy Farmer
Vicki Harp
Hi everybody. I've set up a trigger to make a sound play when the user clicks a button. Four of five slides in the scene have this trigger. The trigger works beautif...
By Wendy Farmer
Mark Gretzinger
Hi, I am running into an issue with keyboard functionality becoming disabled after a layer is hidden. Please see my example. Thanks. Mark
By Mark Gretzinger
Thomas Risk
I have four buttons when clicked on will give feedback. I want the user to click on all four buttons before being able to advance to next slide. How to I create a vari...
By Thomas Risk