Product Last Post Replies
Martin Tilke
Hi, I have a problem with the compatibility of different Studio Update Versions. I created a package with Studio 13 Update 3, sent this package to a Producer, who has ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacqueline Kelsall
Hi team! I am trying to create a pick many quiz, where the learner must pick 3 (out of the 5) options before they can click Submit. I created a variable that added 1 e...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Claire Burbridge
Hello All, So I've downloaded Storyline 2 and I'm keen to use the 'Time Line Trigger events' (changing a characters expression via states based on trigger aligned to a...
Leanne Falconer
Hi Is anyone else experiencing issues when trying to publish to word in Storyline 2? I have had a few occasions now where it seems to just hang and I have to force it...
By Leslie McKerchie
Niels Goossens
Is there a way to order the results from high to low and display top 5 or top 3 ? Kind regards
By Mike Enders
Jessica Larsen
I created a "selected" button state to show instructions when the user clicks. I also have a "Try Again" slide trigger when the user clicks off of a hot spot OR the in...
By Emily Ruby
Shonna Falco
Hi there, I just installed Storyline 2 and sent a file to a colleague who is using Storyline 1. She says she cannot open the file. Is there any way to save a down vers...
Rhona Blankenship
Hi everyone, Hope everyone is having a great start to the week. I am also hoping that someone can help me out. First, has anyone had problems getting Storyline2 to in...
By Phil Mayor
Greg Williams
Hi, The "hot spot" feature in Articulate Storyline seems great.  Is there a "hot spot" function (or the equivalent in Articulate Presenter '13?   Greg
By Emily Ruby
Keri Webb
Is there anything that can be done to reduce audio static?  I'm importing a completed PPT presentation already with audio into Storyline and the presenter didn't use a...
By Emily Ruby
Nawshad Khadaroo
Hi, I'm trying to insert another data entry field on my quiz slide (fill in the blank), but can't find the data entry button on the Quizmaker toolbar. Is it supposed ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
Jane Booth
Hi all - I have published Presenter '09 course, with a Quizmaker quiz.... When I launch the course to check it, I run through the module, complete the 'test' and then ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Catherine H
I'm currently experiencing a problem with Articulate Storyline not being able to display a web object in the manner I want it to. I've embedded an evaluation form as a...
Tara Young
Hi there, I've been trying to get my own characters into a Storyline project using states to move from one image to another. However, there is a problem in that somet...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nadia Zaid
Is any one else having issues with Storyline 2 freezing? I'm liking the new Storyline, but at least once a day it crashes and I lose everything since my last save. I'm...
By Leslie McKerchie
Zio Fonta
A couple of bugs i've noticed in html5 version of a course published by SL2, playing them into safari for ipad (version ios7 and ios8) i triggered the next button to b...
Alphonso Hendricks
Has anyone solved the "Your webbrowser does not support hyperlinks issue". It only happened since I upgraded to Storyline 2 this week and it's annoying. I publish to ...
Lucie Lhomme
Bonjour, Je réalise une enquête avec Storyline. J'ai créé plusieurs banques de questions, une banque par thème. La réponse à certaines questions définit si la personn...
Donald Halloran
When I add a screen recording to my training it saves it in an MP4 format if I am not mistaken. However, I have some students using older browsers that do not support ...
Harri S
Hi Guys, Could someone please point me in the direction of the trial download link to SL1 ? Thank you Harri
By Harri S