Product Last Post Replies
Matt Leo
Hi everyone! I've got another bug that I'm investigating for iPad using HTML5 output. This time it is for Storyline 2. Here's the bug: When a video is set to Play Au...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Elaine Bakstad
Is there a way to drag and drop a .PDF document into a scrolling panel?  The only way I have been able to get the document into the panel is by copying and pasting int...
By Emily Ruby
Patrik Lögdqvist
Hi forum! Is there a way for one object, lets say a circle, to have a state changed when "touching" or "landing" on another object, like another object? I'm protoypi...
By Emily Ruby
Luke Mosse
Hi All For some reason, when I put 'next' triggers on a layer on the slide master, they don't function. If I put links to specific slides, they work, but not for 'pr...
By Leslie McKerchie
VIAL Sandrine
hello What's the difference? Is it possible to add a table in  storyline 2? How to add a link to a PDF document? thank you
By Leslie McKerchie
Nikki Feltenberger
I am updating a course created in Presenter '13.  I can make changes; however, after I preview the slide, the file becomes "Read Only" preventing further modifications...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darla Woodworth
I created a master slide that I am using throughout the presentation.  My slide colors are blue, grey, white and black.   It all looks fine until I preview or publish....
Mac McConnachie
I recently installed the latest version of Studio '13. the result is I can open quizzmaker on it's own, but nothing works any more from PowerPoint. I cannot get any ar...
By Emily Ruby
maarten wilken
I am sitting with a problem , we have articulate storyline installed and we use or tested your storyline 2 which we like has a few bugs in it , and we need to buy a n...
Anil Kadam
Hi, I have published file/course from studio09 and it is not working in my LMS, I am using scorm1.2 option to publish. I see a grey patch when I launch the course. Up...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Hill
I have been tasked with creating a compliance course that has different content and acknowledgments depending on which state the learner is employed. The dilemma I am ...
By Emily Ruby
Sharon  Jones
I want to add for example:  "8 slides out of 20" content to the bottom left. How can I do that in quizmaker?
By Leslie McKerchie
Isabelle St-Cyr
Is there a narration file created and saved somewhere that can be retrieved?
By Leslie McKerchie
Darren McNeill
I have slide that requires 3 groups of 3 tick boxes. The user can only tick 1 box in a group of 3. If they tick a different box of the same group, then the other box ...
Isabelle St-Cyr
I created a PowerPoint/Articulate presentation and clearly see it in my "recent" files but when I click on it, it won't load and gives me a message about my firewall. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracey Booth
I recently upgraded from Studio 09 to Studio 13.  One of my projects is, from a user perspective, run completely through engage.  I have an introductory PowerPoint sl...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karl Wiegers
I've just burned a CD containing multiple courses published from Presenter '09 on it. Most of them contain attachments, which include HTML, PDF, DOCX, and XLSX files. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Tilke
Hi, is there a chance to enlarge the TextBox in an Engage animation? Thanks in advance! Regards Martin
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Schwartz
I inadvertently upgraded to Studio '13, but am not ready to purchase. So I uninstalled, and reinstalled the last update of Studio '09. I did the reinstall of '09 as di...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sjoerd de Vries
What I try to accomplish is the following: I create a learning path with tasks (questions, exercises, movies). Each task is displayed in a pop-up (lightbox) and after ...
By Sjoerd de Vries