Product Last Post Replies
Mervat Zahra
Hi, I have created a storyline file, few text and image screens and a quiz with 3 attempts set in moodle 2.1. I tested it in house with a few users and it works fine ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Anjali M
Hi, I am new to the Articulate Community. I wanted to check if it is possible to pull the courses from the Articulate Storyline module using the Adobe Type Kit Servic...
By Anjali M
Shawna Murray
Hi, I have created a combination of graded questions. Is there an automatic way to have the letters appear on the left as in the form view? And is it possiblefor t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Shawna Murray
Ricky Nox
Hi, I ve published a small content for LMS with the HTML5 option. In the published folder I can see the story_html5.html and it seems to work using HTML5 navigator. Ho...
By Phil Mayor
Allison Antalek
I was hoping the issue with text entry interactions set to go back to its initial state would be resolved in Storyline 2, but it is still problematic. Whatever the use...
By Mike Enders
Carrie Eaton
I've seen the video showing how to create custom lightboxes with a modified close/exit button. But that example uses layers on a slide. Has anyone been successful crea...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Paula Smith
A co-worker imported a PowerPoint courseinto Storyline, then formatted it to fix a custom template. When he adn other co-workers view it ontheir computer it looks fine...
Peter Tiziani
Hi community, I have a couple of questions and I am hoping you all can assist me!    I have set up a course with three scenes. Each scene has a main slide and the u...
Andy Henwood
Dear developers, Re posted from another forum I am looking to use a storyline module(s) in healthcare around UK Renal failure. I was wondering if anyone was aware of...
Tom Czarnecky
Hello, How can I play audio files or ByteArray data by executing javascript in Storyline ? I got Flash object which record mic audio then create ByteArray data. I foun...
By Tom Czarnecky
Kennethg Goeieman
How do you place an customized button to submit hotspot quiz type of interaction. I don't want to use the player submitting button or the click by submitting option
By Michael Hinze
Cherise Pepper - Proctor
Hi I am wondering if it is possible that I could create a course that includes an external link (video clip/intranet pages etc.) and then allows the learner to return...
By Cherise Pepper - Proctor
Heather Jezorek
I am trying to create a drag and drop for the following problem: "Penny Penguin has some shapes hidden in her igloo. Together, the shapes have 5 faces. What shapes cou...
Andy Henwood
I am looking to use a storyline module(s) in healthcare around UK Renal failure. I was wondering if anyone was aware of any example modules that use questions as the b...
Allison Antalek
I just installed Storyline 2 yesterday and am finding that it takes much much longer to preview a slide or a scene. Is this a bug?  Also, when I imported my Storyline...
By Allison Antalek
Sarah Darzi
Hi there, Is there any way to hide Rewind button without hiding seekbar? Or changing the color of it without changing the color of Play/Pause button at the same time...
By Sarah Darzi
Karyn Campbell
Hi All, I'm trying to upload/embed zipped Articulate content for my Portfolio on the WordPress template that I am currently using- (Circumference Lite theme). I am ha...
By Karyn Campbell
kam mahoney
All - Final Into template in series; could not load them all at once. K. A. Mahoney (kamahoney1965@gmail.com)
By kam mahoney
kam mahoney
All - Next template; could not load them all at once. K. A. Mahoney (kamahoney1965@gmail.com)
By kam mahoney
kam mahoney
All - Next template; could not load them all at once. K. A. Mahoney (kamahoney1965@gmail.com)
By kam mahoney