Product Last Post Replies
john faulkes
A client is planning a suite of learning modules that will be created as separate storyline projects, and each one published for use in the Articulate Mobile Player. L...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Aaron Kapala
Hi There, Wonder if you could help me, i am going to be looking at publishing some content to our LMS to test and wondered whether the files can be opened in Articulat...
By Justin Grenier
Elle G
Hi, I am having an issue with using SL.  We have a client specific template, but it is changing from day to day and from my computer to my co-worker's computer.  The f...
Mariah Salhany
Hi guys! Thanks to the forums I have mostly figured out how to use variables to trick the default Previous and Next buttons in the Storyline player to advance layers r...
By Jennifer Sim
Noni Lubans
We have a course that is quite long and have encouraged users to complete it in sections.  Unfortunately some users are completing half of the course, then going back ...
Zio Fonta
Hi everyone, we noticed that clicking on "restart course" seems to reset all variables in a course except for the list of slide that have been visited and are clickabl...
By Zio Fonta
James Robinson
I've lost all my files and have no backups (I know) and I had uploaded a ZIP to tempshare 26th June and would like to know if it can be obtained somehow and sent back ...
Elaine Seager
How do I make sure that Soryline is using English and not American English?
By Jackie Van Nice
ciaran oconnell
Hi all, We are looking to implement an offline solution using content already built in storyline. is there anything already built somewhere that we can piggy back on ...
By Justin Grenier
Paula Neuman
I have had some issues with the location the resume slide takes the user back to when the student logs back into a course in progress. The user was at a result slide, ...
By James McLuckie
Pam Jones
Hi - I can see there is function in Storyline to add a scrolling panel but can't quite this to work. Here are steps I'm completing to try and add this: 1. Select Scro...
By Pam Jones
Lindsey Hillman
Hi, I have an image which I want to be able to use as a learning aid (an image of a railway track). I have set up my hotspots accordingly, but the user has to submit e...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Lindsey Hillman
Adene  Herbst
Hallo! I don't see the option to change the radio buttons to checks or vice versa?  I only have the option to choose the colour etc but can't switch?  Also, how do I ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Adene Herbst
Patrice Sigmon
I'm having a real problem with animations running behind the audio on the iPad. I use cue points to mark where various screen elements appear onscreen, and things run ...
By Philip Moon
Josephine Crimmins
sorry me again- trying to pause a recorded screen- video -  Ihave added objects that fly in to explain different parts- but when I pause the video everything keeps pla...
By Josephine Crimmins
Stephanie Rothschild
I have five slides (one question each slide). Each slide has four different answers (and the user can only select one choice). I want each answer to be counted. For e...
By Stephanie Rothschild
Mark Lindros
I prefer the performance of using Engage outside of my PPT because I don't like waiting for the switch back and forth between products. I publish my interaction to my ...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Fulvia Tamai
The slide attached shows a layer that storyline automatically displays when the user clicks the submit Sutton without having selected any of the choices to answer the ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Cliff Warrick
I have a PDF attachment in the Resources tab that's a "legal" length document.  When I click on the file to open it, it opens in a web browser page rotated 90 degrees ...
Alissa Faber
Hello, Question about audio as it pertains to transitioning from one layer to the next. I build a slide with two layers.  I have audio tracks on both layers.  If I jum...
By Alissa Faber