Product Last Post Replies
ted greenfield
Hi-  I have a asic question-  I am onsite in Asia for a client and can I set up multiple SCORM (storyline) activities in 1 course in Moodle?  How do I do that-  I can...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By ted greenfield
Susan  Dumas
Hi I need to create a short MP4 video file based on a storyline presentation. I understand that to create the MP4, I need to record the storyline output using Replay...
Articulate Replay almost 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
sivan mandel
I what the music to play during the whole scene. thank you, sivan mandel Instructional developer & designer
By Michael Hinze
Ludovic De Meyer
Hi Is it possible to change the feedback text in the feedback Master so that it automaticcaly appears in all slides? I can change the layout in the master but see no p...
By Antony Snow
Jane Jordan
Hi We have a customised skin and I have a transcript button and I want to show and hide text - how can I allow the user to click and show the text and then click to h...
By Bruce Holliday
Patrik Lögdqvist
Hi Forum, I work with a project that contains a lot of narrations. To make the user more keen to follow the content I use quite a lot of animated material - mostly bas...
By Patrik Lögdqvist
Jane Jordan
Hi Is there a way I can select a button to show text and then select the button to hide the text - without using layers? Jane
By Phil Mayor
Anne Pead
Has anyone had a subscription to eLearning Brothers Templates? I was wondering how you found the service?  Or is it better to just outright buy the character packs?
By Andrew Scivally
Graham Betts
I have a custom glossary. On the glossary page is a button to open a PDF version. I need that file in the EXE file when the package compiles. Unfortunately it keeps li...
By Graham Betts
Lissbeth  McCrodden
I need help with a quiz. My quiz allows for earning points when you get the correct answer and loosing points when you get the incorrect answer. There are 9 questions,...
By Lissbeth McCrodden
Mirren Palmer
We have a branched Storyline module where each of the four branches ends in a quiz. A Learner only has to complete one of the branches and the associated quiz to be ma...
By Mirren Palmer
Gordon UBS Lam
Hi I have created a set of 52 slides where learners will view a word to see if they remember its definition, then click a button that shows another layer on that sl...
By Steve Flowers
Jane Jordan
Hi Is there a variable I can use to determine what the user clicks to mark the course complete? On some slides I have an activity where I have disabled the forward nav...
By Andrew Gee
Greg Davis
I want a button to appear throughout my project for Additional Resources. No matter where the user is in the program, clicking this button will pause the program and p...
By Greg Davis
Rachel Anderson
Hi there, I wanted to know if there is anyway that after I create a screencast recording from within Storyline, could I actually download that to do additional editing...
By Andrew Gee
Heidi Arthur
Good day, the subject might be vague but I wasn't sure what you would call this. Basically I have a screen showing an office environment with bad things and good thing...
By Miriam de Jonge
Eric Nelson
I have a client who wants their Articulate modules updated, but the quizzes haven't been upgraded since 2006. I used to be able to update these quizzes when I had Quiz...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tanya Hocking
Hi, I have used the Likert survey template for a personal reflection exercise. I don't need the responses reported - but I'd like them to be able to print out their re...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rebecca Shamblin
I am creating a tabs menu, where each tab has its own layer.  I'd like the layers visible when the user hovers over their associated tabs, which works fine.  When a us...
By Jeff Simmons
Kathryne Magnuson
Some of my slides are hugely long- 400+ seconds, without any audio. Is there a place I can say "for any slides w/o audio, the timeline should be ____ seconds? It's a d...
By Nancy Woinoski