Product Last Post Replies
Tony Hersey
Hi All, I've used Storyline for a bit and have learned to really appreciate the toolset.  I have a course that I need to build in the next few months and it has a pret...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nicole Licata
I have a course (SCORM 1.2) that is not passing this lesson_location to the LMS. As a result, the LMS progress bar is not working. The course has a post-test. This sco...
Jonathan Seeley
Hello, When I attempt to search this forum a 404 error comes back. Is this a known issue that will have a fix soon? Jonathan
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Judy Hogan
I'm having a problem I've never experienced before.  I have a course that is set to "prompt to resume" on restart.  The function seems to work fine when I exit from co...
Yifeng BAI
I created an all text file and got an actionscript erro when previewing. I found Leslie's suggestion (http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/46010.aspx) and re-insta...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hope Conway
A colleague of mine created a quiz in Quizmaker and I tried to import it into Storyline.  However when I did the message below popped up.  How can I make it work?  Do ...
maarten Schutjes
Hello, I've received a question from a client to build him a storyline module for use in Lemansys. Has anybody any experience in using Storyline modules in the Lemansy...
taylor suther
Hello,  I'm trying to have a new layer appear on a tabbed slide that is triggered by mouse hover.  Specifics: On the "definitions" tab, I would like the word drought (...
By taylor suther
John Jamison
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a way to require learners to view the entire contents of a scrolling panel in StoryLine. The idea would be that when they scroll to the bo...
By Phil Mayor
Martin Iwinski
I'm really frustrated when I try to customize a quiz feedback layout. I got rid of the default 'continue' button and inserted my own design. However, it doesn't want t...
Stacey Wacheski
Has the "Score so far" for the quiz player been removed from Presenter 13?
By Leslie McKerchie
Heidi Thompson
Hi - I am trying to have 2 logos on the page and the text boxes next to each appear on click of the logos. I made a trigger for the text box to be hidden when timeline...
By Michael Hinze
Silvia Pernsteiner
Hello, We are encountering some issues with 2 Engage interactions that are embedded in Presenter. All files work fine in the preview but when published the first Engag...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Saurabh G
 I have a graphic that has two states by default is hidden states. I change the state of graphic when variable is equal to one. i have given condition in layer and gra...
M Nicolas
Hello everyone I am publishing an elearning module with a quizz certification at the end on a SABA LMS platform. Currently, If the learner launch and passed the modul...
By M Nicolas
Marc Lee
Does anyone know if var player = parent.GetPlayer(); will work from a webobject in the HTML5 player case?  It does not seem to be working for me.  I'm trying to get a ...
Rob Mcilwain
Hello, I have recently upgraded and started working with Update 5 however there are several problems I am now experiencing: - My SCORM 1.2 course now runs slower when ...
Ian Monk
Hello, I recently took part in the Studio 13 beta, but I was forced to revert back to Studio 09 in order to make edits on a series of older modules. Unfortunately, I t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Powell
I'd posted another message a week ago and didn't get any response, so let me phrase the question differently. I regularly transfer content (lots of it -- dozens of pr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Newgass
Hello, When publishing a SCORM 1.2 using Studio 13, is there a way to view the course in 'full screen' mode?  We are not publishing to HTML5 if that matters.  We are j...
By Leslie McKerchie