Product Last Post Replies
Matthew Brady
Hello, Community!  I am trying to lock navigation in an acknowledgment that requires all options to be selected before progressing.  This is a 12 part acknowledgment a...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Kraft
My presentation includes a three-slide series. Slide A this is an introduction to the quiz. Slide B is the quiz retry information. Slide C is the actual quiz. On the f...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Weinberg
When my contractor sent me his .story files so that I could make some final adjustments, I found that the text was formatted differently: typeface sizes were larger, a...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jason Questor
We are creating courses that will be loaded on a third party LMS. I want to test the Exit Course functionality. I have created a button with a trigger that says Exit C...
Beth Gabert
i'm trying to create an activity where there are several things wrong within a picture and the user has only 30 seconds to click on all the wrong items (with each clic...
By Beth Gabert
Jason Johnson
The subject says it all. I want to trigger a layer to show from a web object. Is it possible to trigger a layer or manipulate a Storyline variable from internal or ext...
Lane Juarez
I have Articulate Presenter, and I normally sync audio to the slide deck and then publish it.  However this time we have made a video recording that shows the instruct...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sander de Waal
Hi all, I'm making a test where the users get serveral seperate true/false questions. They can skip the question to answer it later or fill it in straight away. At the...
Jorge Munoz
So here's my issue...a while ago I was provided a new machine with windows 7 and a larger hard drive. We loaded the Articulate software on to the machine. This is the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Puja Sain
I need to publish a small quiz and send it to my learners. It is not graded, not pass/fail. It is just a recap of what was taught in the classroom and includes about 1...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Monday
I've created two 'intermediate' quizzes as part of my module. I want to use these two quizzes in the final quiz, with unique questions as well, but after I import them...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Zemour
Hi heroes! My quiz begins with a choice of scenes (home). Each scene provides a result slides. At the end of each scene, the user can either go to home for selecting a...
Bram D
Hi there, I have a quiz file and a learning file that i call module 1. The learning file has questions in it but you don't get points, because it is just a learning fi...
David Stidham
When I try to preview a course I get the following error: 0:Wed Mar 26 2014 10:04:34 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time) - ---------------------------------------- 1:Wed...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa-Marie Howe
Hi, When I publish my presentation, my notes look like they are in Times New Roman, but when I've looked at my properties I've made sure they are in Arial.  When publi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bram D
Hi there, I was looking around on the forum but only found old files and things wo won't work on my project.. I want to make te BG transparent. I've set all the player...
James Wilkerson
Is it possible to increase the size of the presenter image? In Articulate '09 the presenter image appears larger than '13. Is there a setting or manual process I can u...
By Leslie McKerchie
C F
(It's probably not).  It's most likely me, but I can't figure out.  Can anyone tell me why I cannot select a custom button in the same way I can a standard storyline b...
By C F
cheryl hartley
I was looking for support on using the freeform feature, and when I searched no results were found.  I did find a tutorial by going to tutorials and drilling down, but...
Bailey Kennedy
Hello, I am hoping someone will be able to supply good news for me. My question is if there is a way to add a "glowing", "surging" or almost "shimmering" state to obje...
By Bruce Graham