Product Last Post Replies
John Sexton
Hello, I'm trying to create a survey/exam hybrid (think Cosmo quiz).  I want to ask participants a series of questions where their responses are captured on a sliding ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Talitha Pascual
Hi There! New to Storyline and we are experiencing video/audio syncing issues.   When we view our published course over our remote server the audio is lagging.  Our He...
By Dina Tsuda
Arend Raifsnider
I have a feeling this question might be better answered by our LMS, but I thought I'd try here too. I have a course built in Storyline that won't play in our LMS if it...
Gayle Steinman
I have set up an email trigger on the last slide of a lesson. The email displays but is not populated.  I need that email to be configured with information that indica...
By OWEN HOLT
Hawk Phil
When I do a recording and save as "Try mode", I want to have a different customized trigger of the hotspot. Currently (by default) if users click on anything outside t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ted Cape
I have created a button to open a layer. I have specified three states for the button: normal, hover and active. The default state is normal. I have created triggers f...
By Ted Cape
Shivani Singh
Hi, I have to calculate the time of slides in my e-learning course (Storyline). It is easy for the ones that have audio. However, how can we do it for slides that do n...
Jerrie Paniri
Our branding team introduced a new set of corporate themes and templates, based on flat design and wide screen format. My current project is to recreate a course in S...
Lauren Pinto
I have developed a training whereby the lessons are all on a home screen.  the user has to select each lesson to be brought to the content.  The slide is set to resume...
Tana Lyman
I've been experimenting with web objects for video, and what I'm finding is while I can control the size of the window the video plays in within Articulate, the video ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Nelson Diaz
Sam Parsons
Hey all,  So thanks to many awesome threads (didn't link b/c I can't remember who to credit, sorry!),  I was able to figure out how to toggle a variable and use layer...
By Sam Parsons
Cathy Twarog
I created a story with about 25 different variables that are updated based on a user's response (not in a quiz or survey).  On the last page of the story, "results" a...
By Cathy Twarog
Kevin Lydon
I want to put several survey questions on a single page, asking about a graphic that is displayed. However, I cannot seem to add more than one survey question per page...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Matt Shick
My audio on some slides in published courses seems to cut off randomly. If I go back and view the slide again, the audio will play the full length. This has happened a...
By Christine Hendrickson
renee barnes
Hello everyone, I have a quiz that I want students to pass with 70% . They have 2 attempts.  When they achieve the 70 or more, I want them to access the certificate of...
By renee barnes
Eric Miller
I want users to go through the first section of my Presenter deck in linear fashion, but after that I want to open up the remainder as optional with freedom to choose ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maurine  Kwende
Im about to upgrade from 09 to 13. I have downloaded the trial version and playing around with it. PPT 2010 32bit is what i will be using on Presenter 13.Are there any...
By Leslie McKerchie
Anthony Moser
Is there an industry standard for tech terms, to use when creating software simulation training? I would like to standardize my terms and have something to back up my ...
By Brett Rockwood
Allisun O'Connell
Hi All, So, I have an image that serves as my custom Next button. I want to disable this button until the learner has clicked on all of my hotspots. I have it set to...
By Cheng Li
Yvonne B
Hello, I want to split a single audio file across multiple slides in Articulate Storyline. I found a YouTube tutorial for doing this in Articulate Presenter: https://w...
By Yvonne B