Product Last Post Replies
Paolo Pini
Hello. I've setup conditions on my player NEXT button for a whole story so that the user cannot continue to the next slide until the timeline for the current slide is ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
David Janus
Hello, I've been given this requirement for an eLearning authoring tool: ·         The tool must not rely on 3rd party Active X or other client side COM components o...
muriel wahl
Hi I'm working with Studio '13. I cannot figure out whether it's possible to add the slide number in the player as for Studio '09. Thanks for the help Muriel
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Janus
I don't know which forum to post this is, apologise if this is not appropriate place. I have a client who is asking some very technical (to me) questions, was hoping ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan Jaworowski
Aloha-- I updated yesterday and today the project I created lacks the entire right hand navigation panel - the one that shows all the triggers at the top and the layer...
By Bruce Graham
Kaan Saygı
Hi, I created 4 layers in a slide in order to have either one of these layers display randomly whenever timeline starts for this slide. To do that, I also set a number...
Peter Worth
I've been customising the player colours for Storyline and am finding it a 'teensy' bit unintuitive (perhaps because the items don't quite make sense), that aside, I s...
By Peter Worth
Rob  Constantine
I gave a client some narration I originally recorded in Adobe Audition at 48K 16 bit , then Saved as an MP3 and sent the files over e-mail.. One section gradually slow...
Stephanie Hood
Is there any way to incorporate a number generator? I am developing a team game and I want to randomly select the team that goes first. I have 4 teams participating.
By Michael Hinze
Aaron Toth
I work for small eLearning team and part of our development process is to have our courses edited by a dedicated team of editors. The editors primarily work with class...
Tim Slade
Hi Gang, Ran into an issue today that I'm stumped on. In Storyline, is there anyway to allow a user to proceed past a question WITHOUT answering it? I know this seems ...
moshe shenker
Hi I would like to scroll text and images in a certain part of the slide I noticed there is a scroll panel button but I'm not sure how to use it. I was looking for tut...
Mike Insalaco
I created a screen capture video using Camtasia Studio 8. The recording and editing dimensions are 2048 x 1113. I published it as an MP4 with the encoding mode quality...
Gino Miranda
Hi, We are thinking to buy StoryLine. Currently we are working with UDEMY to sell our courses. UDEMY needs to create Sections and lectures (1 section content few lectu...
June Lum
Hi - is anyone having a problem where, when they publish their project on Storyline, some of the images, or texts (including scrolling panel) are off? Images covering ...
jamie clubb
Ive made a course and i want to be able to print off the results but when i try it all i get os a blank page. Could someone point out where im going wrong please thank...
Wolfhard Stricker
Hi, i want to create a menü within my slides. Therefore i've inserted textfields into my slide master. now i want to add a hover and a selected state (if the user hov...
James Wilkerson
I cannot find the Menu Levels on Articulate '13. Has it been moved to a submenu? Please help. I have a presentation that was started in 09 and has the submenus and the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy Welsby
I have inherited a project from a colleague.  I need to make a couple of changes to the slides and cut out a bit of audio. She has been having trouble with the audio s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tonya Franklin
i'm using Engage '09 - how do i get rid of a step? Thanks! 
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie