Product Last Post Replies
Julie Bignell
Just noticed that the community interactions previously available in Studio 09 are not available in studio 13.  Do you have something similar like the flip book, carou...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Ammanga Devi
I have query on articulate story line. i have developed several quizzes in articulate story line which has more than 500 questions each.  Now i would like to create a ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
David Ward
I don't fully understand what a gradient stop is.  Subsequently, I'm also unclear on what exactly the gradient stop configuration settings do.  I searched for document...
By Phil Mayor
Kevin Dowd
The LMS that I'm using populates a banner/title around a SCORM package.  I essentially did a file save as (and changed content of course) from an old activity both in ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jesse Spinella
Good afternoon. I'm running into a problem with Flash content. I have Adobe Flash CS4. The output file source is .swf. I used Action Script 3.0 for a single stop()...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jason Johnson
The subject line says it all, pretty much. I want to perform a division operation (x/y) and send the result (z) as the result of my quiz score. Is this possible? If no...
By Phil Mayor
Donald Ardiel
I have a hot spot on a black and white base layer. A mouse-hover is triggered to show an upper layer with a coloured object. How do I make the upper layer object trigg...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Mike Insalaco
Is there a way to provide view modes in Articulate Storyline like those in Articulate Studio '09? (See the attached file for an example of the 3 view modes.)
Maggie Joy
Hi there,  At the end of my module, I have a button from which learners can review their quiz results . I've noticed that freeform questions created on screens that al...
David Lieberman
Hi!  We spent about a week exporting all of our content as SCORM 1.2. Then, we realized that we forgot to add duration for the LMS. Duration makes sense for us, as mos...
By David Lieberman
Susan Lareau
Hi, Is there a recommended glossary size limitation? I have approx. a 90 term glossary but haven't built one this large in Engage before. In the past I have not had to...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Susan Lareau
Frederique vatinel
When we want to review a scene without closing and reopening the module, the slides move very fast with no sound. How can we correct this so that trainees can review t...
Linda McMath
i downloaded the new version of storyline and now i can't open older files.  What can I do?
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Hey Everyone, I'm looking for some tips for utiizing the Master Slides. I watched a really good tutorial on Lynda, but I still feel like I'm not quite catching on to a...
By Chrisanna Hibbitts
Ann Evans
Hello I'm creating a course with a single large question bank and then having several quizzes at different points which draw different questions from the question bank...
John Black
I set up a multiple response so there are 2 columns. (File attached)  However, when I answer correctly, it tells me I'm wrong. How can I fix this?
Sue Hewitt
Hi I need to have the background for my captures in the corporate colours!  I know I can change each individiual one - is there a way to have them defaulting in to th...
Rinaldo Troiani
Hy, Within a course, realized with storyline,  I have a trigger that opens a document. Pdf, finds himself in a special folder called "attachments" specially created  i...
Holly Blamire
I have entered a few right-click triggers within my created story and they don't appear to work. the hotspot is there and if I assign a different trigger (left-click, ...
Lars Eversmann
Hi, the last week, I have used this fantastic URL to see the best pratices and examples with Javascript. http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/javascript-best-pr...