Product Last Post Replies
Stephen Sockett
Hi, I'd like to know what would be the easiest way to put a demo of a course (one or two modules) in a pop out lightbox on a Drupal 7 website. I've been playing around...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Stephen Sockett
Nora Lindberg
Until we can afford an LMS or the use of Articulate's, I'd  like to have Storyline generate a "unique" code number that the student will get at the end of a course.  I...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ruth Shrauner
Is is possible to add an essay question into an existing slide? I know that I can add data entry points and text entries through the freeform entry, but I need to have...
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi, Is there a way I can publish all content into one folder and not have a story_content sub folder.
Carrie Derner
I am putting together a few games to compliment a training resource from a client. One of the games is a pretty simple drag and drop. The score adjusts automatically a...
By Carrie Derner
Jon Colman
I've written a storyline project which I've updated three times and after each update I've emailed the project to a client (a large UK University) and they have succes...
Brooke Boyer
My supervisor asked me if this was possible, and I honestly did not know... Is there a way, if I were to put a quiz at the beginning of a CBT, for the answers to that ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Dennstaedt
I've noticed that when I have imported clip art into the presentation and publish under HTML5 in Presenter '13 that a white border appears around the imported image.  ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Lynda Claspy
I have created a tabbed Storyline using the template called "Simple tabs."  I am using the 5 tabbed template from Articulate and have added two more for a total of 7 t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Damien Dickerson
Please look at the file. 1. error = when you close video (zamknij) and you come back - it still run. How to automaticly stop it at all oraz pause it? 2. error = when ...
Diane Lamyotte
Why doesn't the new version contain learning games/
By Leslie McKerchie
Mohsen Jafari
In my Storyline project, zero (i.e, 0) is displayed as following:
Sarah MacDonald
I'm posting this again to bump it up. Other people have asked this in the past and nobody got a response. At least let me know if its not possible! -------------------...
Cindy Sharon
Hello, We have a new web server and I am seeking a list of required extensions for playback of embedded videos within a PowerPoint slide that is published via Articula...
Alison McLeavy
Hello, I was wondering if articulate publishes in other media formats such as MP4 or FLV?  Thank you kindly ali
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Venettozzi
Hello All, Is there a way to print the storyline view like the diagram shows on the right?   I think better when I can print and write the logic plus the view on the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Clint Higgins
Does anyone know if Quizmaker and Engage can work with Storyline? I don't like the fact that in Storyline I have to create a quiz one question at a time. Thanks
By Leslie McKerchie
Deb Roberts
I've just started using Storyline Articulate, so I'm a raw newbie. I created my content slides, as well as quiz slides. When I view the entire project, some of my slid...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
If Storyline is published with HTML5 for tablet support, it produces a problem for desktops:  Instead of prompting desktop computers to install Flash, Storyline will l...
By Sam Carter
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
On our company website, we have documents posted for quick-reference to hundreds of company processes... Most of them are going to be PDF, or Word or Excel documents w...
Articulate Replay over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT