Product Last Post Replies
Stu Jay Raj
We are about to launch an online learning portal and the full LMS version is still a few months away. I want to incorporate some of the Global variables of my CMS (cur...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shay Singleton
Hi!  I am new to the community.  I am building ILT, CBT, and some PowerPoint presentations.  I do not want have to start from the beginning in Storyline when I have ad...
Jason Dumois
I have a course that has audio which is synced with animation (images fading in and out). What should happen is this... On screen load, the user should click the play ...
Gordon UBS Lam
Is there any advantage or disadvantage for using Quizmaker to create questions and then importing them into Storyline?  I know there are some question types with DnD c...
Stephanie Piraino
I am creating a slide with many layers. How do I hide the prev/next buttons on the layers, but have it visible on the base layer?
By Leslie McKerchie
James Sousa
I've created a launch page using the bookshelf template in the Downloads section.  It has books on it that link to our procedures manuals and some quick e-Learning cou...
By Leslie McKerchie
adam rae
Hi, I have created a custom menu and set the objects within the menu to be in a button set. I want only one button to be in the selected state. When I then preview or ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Deb Korbel
I'm following this tutorial to change the expression of a character on a button trigger and the List of Expressions does not appear on my Trigger box when I select the...
By Daniel Brigham
Eric Roberts
I want to bring back the precise image I had earlier in a slide timeline once the first appearance has disappeared.  I'm having trouble just copying and pasting it els...
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt Skraby
Hi,  I am having trouble getting the entire slide to import into Storyline. I have changed the size of the story window to make sure it would fit everything but there ...
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi guys, Is there a way to trigger an email (with some attachments) to the learner when he completes the course? One of my customers states it's a US Federal regulatio...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Clint Higgins
I want the user to be able to view all of their answers on one slide rather than having to go through each individual slide to review if the answer was correct or not,...
Peggy Rubenzer
Am trying to open a Storyline project someone has emailed to me.  What is the trick?  Does anyone have any tips for me?  I unzip the file and open the storyline html f...
Tim Slade
Hello Articulate, I understand that Articulate Presenter is currently not supported/compatible with PPT 2013. Myself and several coworkers of mine are curious to know ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Max Leake
Any word as to when the new version of Articulate will be available?
By Leslie McKerchie
R Rothrock
I have a scenario with several different lines of spoken dialog. The audio for those are in individual files. So I put each sound on the timeline and adjusted where it...
By Leslie McKerchie
chris williams
Hi, I'm having a problem outputting data from storyline. Can anyone help? My storyline slides contain a mix of graded questions (true or false, multiple choice etc) an...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Lautenschlager
Is it possible to insert a Storyline variable into a WORD document. I'm developing a course on presentation skills and have created exercises where learners practice w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Etienne du Jardin
Hello, I created a quiz and put it in a presentation. How can I oblige a participant to obtain the minimum score to be able to leave the quiz?  The minimum score is f...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Sanders
I'm looking for ideas for some social learning activities that would work seamlessly from within Storyline. So far, I've been limiting the activities to pre and post l...