Product Last Post Replies
Rachel Steele
I want to add a short 5 second count down timer for when the individual clicks ok a delay occurs before the assesment starts, this is because i want to give the learne...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gangavva Yallakkanavar
HI pls help me resolving tthis issue problem: i created on countdown timer by using variable and layer but its not working in html5 .  working  fine in the html  pleas...
By Adrian Dean
Gangavva Yallakkanavar
hi i created one countdown in syorline , its not working in html5 but working fine in story.html
By Leslie McKerchie
Tina Morse
I keep getting this error message when i try to publish my course for an LMS.  I have never seen this message, and I have published this course before with no problem....
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindsay Mitchell
I am a new user on Storyline...enjoying it!! I have created a quiz which needs a 100% pass mark. If someone "Retries" the quiz, how can I make the questions come up ra...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Reid
I am somewhat confused regarding how I set triggers within quizzes that won't allow a user to continue if they don't meet the minimum pass score? I would like to have...
By Leslie McKerchie
France Tremblay
Hi there ! I would like to know if I can insert a movieclip on a slide and ask the learner to start it manually. For example, to put an icone to click on to start the ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Kirsten Smith
The company I work for uses standardized templates for every document type that we use (to ensure the correct colors, font, logo, legal language, etc.). Is there any w...
By Adrian Dean
Jim Yu
When I imported my video into the slide and selected "play in slide" when I view the published version the video doesn't display correctly. 1/3 of it is behind the men...
By Leslie McKerchie
caroline dasilva
Hi- Help! I want to jump back to a slide that has multiple layers, but want to jump to a slide NOT the base layer. I can get back to the slide, but ONLY the base layer...
By Leslie McKerchie
Louise Greenhoff
Hi all, I have a slide with 3 layers and 3 hotspots set up as triggers to those layers. I want to show the next button only after visiting all three layers and am usin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Timothy Wood
Alright, I need some outside perspective because I have been looking at this project way too long. So in my course I have several quizzes that the student needs to pa...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joshua Roberts
Good afternoon all, I'm currently creating an Equality and Diversity module and I'm using scenario based multiple choice questions to reinforce the '9 protected charac...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Veasey
Is there a way to make a course always resume at the same place the learner left it from? I know there is the prompt to resume option, but I want to make the resume ha...
By Andre Van Looveren
Barbara Smothers
I have published a course to the web that plays fine on a computer, but on a Samsung tablet (using Chrome), runs slow. The next buttons are slow to progress, and the l...
By Barbara Smothers
Rebekah Massmann
We're in the user testing phase of this project, and I need some help! I have not had any trouble with my drag and drop and pick many free form interactions. However,...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bud Keegan
I have a module I need to publish for a learner using an iPad.  I've tried publishing (to Articulate Online) an HTML 5 version only (Mobile player unchecked when publi...
Gerri Light
Passing percentages to our LMS: At issue are the elements within the package called: • cmi.core.score.max • cmi.core.score.raw These data elements seem to be hard-code...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Heindl
I've set up a course structure so exactly modeling what Janette Brooke describes in her post: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/adding-hyperlinks.aspx...
kate severson
I have some layers that are each riggered by objects on my base layer. Each of the layers close when the audio for them ends. That part works fine. How can I allow the...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro