Product Last Post Replies
russell murphy
Hi everyone, I'm having some dramas getting 3 photos to behave correctly. Each of them has a trigger to move to a new slide when clicked, but each of them ALSO has a t...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By russell murphy
Chance Hunter
Anyone out there creating animations in Flash and bringing them into Storyline? Or using something else to do it? If so, what are you using? My supervisor has asked me...
By Steve Flowers
Payal Tandon
Is anyone else in the community facing incompatibility issues with Chrome browser?  Since last couple of days we have experienced that a presenter published file will ...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tracy Snar
I used the choose many template to create a check your knowledge screen.  I want the student to be able to try 3 times to get it right.  I set the original layer to re...
By Christine Hendrickson
Paulette McDowell
Compliance Wire (LMS) will not mark the course completed after an employee takes the course and passes the quiz.  I am new to this and do not know what is wrong.  Comp...
By Peter Anderson
Lynne Warring
Hi I'm developing a course that  gives learners progressive access to Tabs to work their way through the content. This is all working fine. Once learners have visited...
By Lynne Warring
Colin Ryan
Hi everyone, So here is my first question on this blog... I don't seem to have the option under fade in for "by first level paragraph". I remember I had the option in ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Stephanie  McClellan
Hi I've created a slide with 2 button layers (correct and incorrect answer).  I've also set a trigger to advance slide when the media on the "correct" button layer com...
By Christine Hendrickson
Maja  Oi
Hello. Is it possible to make a simple quiz/test with many questions on the same slide?  true or false -question or pick the right answer or somethoíng like that. I w...
By Christine Hendrickson
Holly Gaspar
So I have this course. Slide 1 has a background on the slide master. Articulate doesn't display subscript correctly so I make the SM text into its own text box and pla...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rodney Jackson
Is there a maximum number of characters that can be included on a Quizmaker blank slide? I'm copying in some script text to go with the audio and Quizmaker keeps cutti...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Deborah D
When I place my youtube video in via web object it stays in place the first go round when they view it but if they click the navigation bar to go back to that slide th...
By Peter Anderson
Paolo Pini
Hello Is it possible to move scenes around within a story? I've tried from the story view but can't seem to move entire scenes around. Any help gratefully received.
By Jilo Esmail
Keith Doney
I am new to Articulate and need help with what I hope is not a unique problem. I need to build a quiz where the learner provides answers to 30 questions before submitt...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Keith Doney
Lisa Etter
I've got a storyline presentation which looks perfect from a laptop. However, when viewing on an ipad, the logo is not showing. Is there any location that I should sto...
By Christine Hendrickson
Graeme  Nicholls
Hi all I have used this javascript in previous courses to get the student name and ID from the LMS. Those courses still work. Now I am doing a new course and the code ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Zdravko Gunjevic
Hi folks, I was curious if anyone has had troubles with a course NOT launching when using the Chrome Browser on an iPad? Currently using version 26. Mobile Safari on a...
By Peter Anderson
Stephanie Haines
I'm wondering if there are any kind souls out there who might be able to help me with some challenges I'm having uploading PowerPoint onto Storyline.  I've tried conve...
By Peter Anderson
Nichole Richardson
Hi everyone! I have a problem that has me stumped. I have created a course that initially published fine, I went back to make some edits and I got the dreaded OLD file...
By Peter Anderson
Mary Ward
I am working on a project that involves Captured Recorded Screens for Test Me demonstrations. The captions and the screed recordings were not working well toether, I I...
By Christine Hendrickson