Product Last Post Replies
Julie  Taylor
I took my video clip- put in Encoder, published to flv file, put in folder, am trying to insert. Popup states: Powerpoint cannot insert a video from the selected file....
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Julie Taylor
John Souchak
I am wondering what the absolute easiest method is to publish storyline content to a location that can be used as staging to have it reviewed by peers and mgmt? I don'...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Nadia Zaid
Brian  Johnson
I am wondering if anyone can tell me if there are memory size limitations for Storyline projects? I am currently in the middle of a presentation that is about 977 MB u...
By Brian Johnson
Yusuf Chauhdry
Hi Iam using a a series of survey questions at the beginning and the end of my course, iam using www.coggno.com as the LMS.   All questions report properly except the ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Pummi  Bais
I have Articulate 9 Suite- Can this software be utilized to publish the courses on iPad.  I am looking for suggestions, how this can be accomplished?   Thanks! Regards...
By Peter Anderson
Rachel Nickson
Hi, I have a resources list on my new storyline project, and when testing I realise that different browsers react differently to opening documents, some open in new ta...
By Peter Anderson
Pella Strandmark
Hi, Something is wrong, I have restarted the computer at least 10-15 times the last hours. storyline gets locked and locks the whole computer. What can I do to solve i...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gian Carlo Almiranez
Hi, I am trying out storyline. The way I created the stage is having only 1 button and 1 image.Then I created 5 different states for the image. I would like the user t...
By Gian Carlo Almiranez
Brett Rockwood
I'm curious if someone has a more elegant way to manage mulitple conditions on the Next button. Here's my situation: I have a slide where I ask the user to select th...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Alison L Coops
I wanted to create a Hollywood Square type game.  I have my ppt framework all set up and I just started to write the macros to keep the score and fill in the x's and o...
By Alison L Coops
Jodie O'Rourke
Hi, I had a couple questions which I hope someone can answer for me. 1. When audio is recorded directly within Storyline - what format is this file in as standard whe...
By Jodie O'Rourke
Andrei Kryssov
Received an alert regarding this update today. One of the primary features in the release notes is: Fixed issue where content wouldn't track properly in an LMS or ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mario D'Ambrosio
I created a 2 slide powerpoint, imported .WAV audio onto both slides like I've done several times in the past without issue.  The first slide is short, (about 15 secon...
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Hi, Every publish I make results in this error.....I need to reboot, then all OK again. Until the next time...Wasting huge amounts of time for me. All files local et...
By Peter Anderson
Rachel Nickson
Hi, I've produced me courses, uploaded them to my LMS as a scorm course and am testing them on an ipad. I've published them in HTML5 with ipad compatibility. They kee...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rachel Nickson
Hi, I wonder if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong? My LMS platform gives me these options: I have 42 slides in unit 1, and a quiz. I have to set the course to slides...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Louise Greenhoff
Hi all, I'm looking for some ideas to use in a module which supplements classroom training for our new CRM system. i have screen shot tour, videos and hotspot question...
By Louise Greenhoff
André BARELIER
hello, I used Quizmaker, and I've now imported all quizzes in Storyline. But I don't see how to randomize questions in storyline. I have a quiz with 60 questions. I'd ...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
rosy colelli
Hello! You can make the "master feedback" (in quiz) movable? So that the student can move at will to read the options. Thanks!!!
By Phil Mayor
Adi Simon Bar
Hello, I'd like to create a restaurant menu: Fisrt, I want users to choose their foods (by clicking on their icons) Second, I want then to click on a button called "pl...
By Phil Mayor