Product Last Post Replies
Kerry O'Donnell
Hi there, When we have a slide with a few layers of information, I've added a few triggers so that it will display 'Click the arrow to continue' and play a sound sayin...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Shashank Vangari
Hello Everyone,I am a newbie to  SCORM, and I have a HTML5 gaming project built with  CreateJS which consist of lot of minigames we want to make it SCORM complaint ,Ho...
By Shashank Vangari
Yair Ben-Horin
Hi,  I prepared a course in Storyline which is a little more than 3 MB in size. The problem is that in some places it takes too much time to upload the file (already a...
By Yair Ben-Horin
Shanna Ostrofski
Hi I downloaded a sample storyline file shared in the forums.  The animation features inclued "Wipes".  I only have "Push and cover" in my version of Articulate storyl...
By Jon Xie
Phyllis Wan
I have created a matching drop-down slide. Because the questions for matching contain too many words, so I use layers to show the content. I do not know  if it is thos...
By Phyllis Wan
Natalie Van Doren
Hi All, My latest project is to develop training for i-pad.  Does anyone have a set of guidelines I can use? For example: - What should the screen resolution be? - Ho...
By Natalie Van Doren
Manuel Aicart
Hello, I'd like a multiple choice exercise where users can choose the correct choice written inside a box (rectangle shape), not a radio button. Example: The sky is a)...
By Michael Hinze
Geert De Rycke
Pixie is a utility made especially for webmasters and designers. It is a color picker with few extra goodies. Run it, simply point to a color and it will tell you the ...
By Geert De Rycke
Juergen Ahlmann
At the end of each chapter I have a hyperlink: the link is entered into PowerPoint as:  ../SeT10Cl5KmprTz.php I save the presentation. I open the presentation and the...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
rik apple
I had this problem yesterday which I thought I had solved but I cannot get this to work inside a Feedback form. I have created a sample to explain my problem.  I have ...
By rik apple
KM Gilley
I believe what I am looking to do is sometimes called a "table lookup".   I want to create a 2-column table for variables.  I then want to set up  a data entry field ...
By Phil Mayor
Tomer Rotem
Hi All, We are using moodle 2.3 and i have published our courseware that has no results slide. I tried all scorm options that storyline offers bu nothing seems to work...
By Phil Mayor
Rohit Manjrekar
I have used an animated PowerPoint template as background within Storyline. When I publish the slides, the background animation only plays for 5 seconds and then stops...
By Rohit Manjrekar
Andrew Patterson
I am creating a custom navigation for my organization to use for every story I create. Just with the navigation, no actual content yet, I am already at 13 layers. I wo...
By Geert De Rycke
Kamil Nowek
Hi everybody! I want to send to LMS a few variables. I know I can use this solution:  http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=st1&id=7la24ugs1lcn ...
By Steve Flowers
Julie Alexander
I've seen several demos out there where characters (or character state changes) faded in or out on the slide, but I don't see a command on the trigger or the state tha...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Gonzalo Fernandez de Lara
Hi. I'm trying to insert a video clip from Youtube into a marker label. I copied the embedded code from Youtube but it doesn't play on iPad. For example: This is the c...
By Michael Hinze
Alison Ellsworth
Hi there, the "Record a Screencast Video" tutorial does not seem to be working for me. The rest are working fine so I don't think it's anything to do with my browser. ...
By Daniel Brigham
Rochelle Hahn
Hi -- I'm a newbie to Storyline.  I've created my first project, a simple scene with 6 slides.  For some reason, the slides are displaying out of order in the Story Vi...
By Meg Fairchild
rik apple
 I have put a tick box in a feedback form. The feedback form contains a statement that the tick box must be ticked to confirm it has been read and understood.  Is ther...
By Bruce Graham