Product Last Post Replies
Dennis Budjeboy
Hello everybody, I am getting a weird problem with creating a result page at storyline articulate. My project is looking like this without a result page When i insert...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Dorothy Miller
Hi I have a screen recording with two hotspots, one for a job title and one for telephone number, that I require trainees to update as part of an assessment.   At the ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Siba Padhi
How i can remove the extra area from the published version of the storyline. The screenshot attached with the red arrow marked that i need to remove. Best rgards, Siba
By Christine Hendrickson
Graham Gordon
Hello, I am rather new to Articulate Story line and I have developed the course now I want to add a scored quiz.  What I would ideally like to do is, I have aabout 50 ...
By Antony Snow
Peter Faulhaber
Can anyone tell me if Articulate will launch an online version of Articulate? Such as Claro or Lectora Online?
By Peter Anderson
Ben Passmore
Hi, love the program. I am having troubles with my video quality after I publish though. In preview mode, the mp4 file plays and is totally fine, but once I publish th...
By Peter Anderson
Brandon Billings
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to have a single button hide and show multiple layers on a single slide in sequence. In our case we have a complicated figure. Each lay...
By Christine Hendrickson
Alison L Coops
Hi,  I'm trying to create a Spanish quiz, and anytime I type or copy and paste "si" Quizmaker changes it to "is".  How do I make it stop?  Thanks.
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Todd Thornton
Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the previous and next buttons not appearing when viewing a Storyline as a Scorm inside of Moodle? This just happens...
By Peter Anderson
Ben Passmore
Hi everyone. We had gotten some movies in .mov format and they looked very clear. However, when we published the player, the movies became very grainy.  Is there a pre...
By Daniel Brigham
Kevin Croteau
Can the magnifying glass icon be formatted.  I tried to search for an answer prior to posting without success. My template is a dark template and it looks odd to have ...
By Peter Anderson
rosy colelli
Hello, I am facing a serious issue with the "cd version" output of a project that I published with Storyline. The output itself works fine, but once I get it zipped ...
By rosy colelli
Jilo Esmail
Hi Gurus and would be gurus Need help please.  I saw a child read a book on iPad and I thought if I could replicate what I saw in storyline but, I have failed!  I have...
By Mike Enders
Rahul Paul
I am using Moodle 2.3 as my LMS and my Storyline project has been published to the SCORM 1.2 standard. Once a user has finished taking a quiz, she can print the result...
By Christine Hendrickson
CK1 CK1
hi, I have a course where all the content is in the video clip.  When published it works fine for some (pc and ipad), but for others it just freezes on the first frame...
By Christine Hendrickson
Morten Jacobsen
Hi, Is there a way to insert a preloader in a Storyline course? I have a video that opens in a new browser window but it takes a few seconds to load and it's just eno...
By Mike Enders
chandrani das
Hi I have a licensed  copy of Articulate 09. I have downloaded the new flipbook, stairstep and Carousel interactions. All these interactions got downloaded as articula...
Articulate Engage 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Anna Lisa Bussell
My feedback master is showing for only 5 seconds before transitioning back to the quiz slide.  Is there a way that I can set the duration that the Correct/Incorrect an...
By Christine Hendrickson
Madison  Wellington
Hi heroes, I am hoping someone will know what to do with this course that I am experiencing issues with.  When I publish my course, it looks perfect, however when I go...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Pat O'Connor
good morning all, i've got to try and create the following conditions on the attached slide there are 2 qualification questions to start with (customer has access to ...
By Phil Mayor