Product Last Post Replies
Sinchu Raj
I have created a custom course in presenter. i have used custom apitester and custom completion status. evrything is working fine but once my course is completed am no...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
André BARELIER
Hi, I have an issue with an hyperlink in a question. The hyperlink is associated with a button. When I'm editing the question, when I test the hyperlink, it works fine...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Catrin Thier
Hi! I would like to use my own buttons for normal and selected states for my multiple choice questions. I have added my buttons to the slide and I have entered a state...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, I want my learners to make a plan in storyline. So the type in there actions for the plan and make several checklists. These checklists are spcific to each ind...
By Simon Skårhøj
Hector Martinez
Is there a tutorial for allowing the slides to advance only after all of the content in an embedded SWF has finished playing?  Right now, the Jump Trigger is set to ha...
By Justin Grenier
Jocelyn Comtois
Hi, can you let us what are the changes or updates in version update 9? I'm wondering if I should reinstall Articulate update 9 on all my PC's? Thank you
By Jocelyn Comtois
Stephanie B
Hi everyone, I've been working on a project trying to closely replicate an IT system, by using triggers and variables. On one slide I've replicated a search box (using...
By Stephanie B
Job Vlaming
Hi, I'm at the point of making basic decisions about which methods I will use for a course. My course will have a big scoring component. Learners should be able to ge...
By Job Vlaming
Austin Thomas
Hi, I use large sized videos (50 MB or more) in my course. When others try to view them online, the videos are very slow and buffer many times - even on high speed bro...
By Phil Mayor
Sinchu Raj
Hi Can anyone help me how to give delay in triggers. i have some function in master slide and some function in page level . i want to execute my page level function be...
By Sinchu Raj
Caryn Stets
I recorded an audio file of a narrative for a course.  I would like to use my narrative for the timing of the course.  My idea is to set it up so the slides advance an...
By Andreas Freiman
Sam Carter
I have a couple of monitors, one in portrait mode.  Using Storyline in portrait mode provides no-scroll visibility of the occasional slide with many timeline elements....
By Sam Carter
Andrew Thorne
Hi, I have a training room with PCs that are not connected to the internet, just networked together with a central PC used as the server for our e-learning (storyline)...
By Nancy Woinoski
Kevin Thorn
I have a WebObject of a custom index.html page I created with animation done in HTML5 canvas. Bringing into Storyline as a WebObject works fine.  Publishing it for Art...
By Kevin Thorn
Peg Stangby
I imported an entire PPT project to convert to Storyline. I am not able to rearrange the slides by the drag and drop method. Does anyone have an idea as to why this mi...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jaime McCall
Morning!  I need to handle a situation where a layer needs to have the ability to have even additional information pop-up on it through the clicking of a link. My solu...
By Carlos Rubinstein
Hector Martinez
Not sure if this was due to me upgrading Articulate Presenter, but now my Menu buttons appear cut off and jumbled on any Storyline project.  Even brand new ones I crea...
By Hector Martinez
Don Needs
Hi Everybody I'm looking to create some short storyline courses that will be viewable by some employees on mobile devices.  I have set the course size to resize to fit...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Simon Perkins
Is anyone else experiencing lag when switching between slides?  Load times in HTML5 mode are often 1-3 seconds instead of instant (normal Flash). This is using custom ...
By Dane Boyington
Adam Mac
I have been using a theme for several weeks now on a few different projects. Today I wanted to test an interaction, and decided to create a new project for this purpos...
By Christine Hendrickson