Product Last Post Replies
Kelly Kremin
I'm happily up to my elbows in my first Storyline project. Occasionally, though, I realize I don't quite have the language down. So, sometimes I struggle in the Forums...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Cheng Li
Hi All, I'm using the "Simple Tabs" template but have a question about using multiple tabs as a button set. On one of my slides, I have created 9 tabs, a true/fa...
By Michael Hinze
Bruce Graham
Hi, Just plodding away on SL, (as you do on an Easter Monday...), and just wondered why the 10.5 pt size is there as an option in the dropdown - when all other are fu...
By Bruce Graham
Scott Nelson
Hi All, Anyone have good solutions for animating a simulated liquid flow from origin to end through a plumbing schematic? I need this ability to wow an internal custom...
By Bruce Graham
David Becker
Hi all, I have a layer (called finish message) set to display when all the buttons are set to visited state, but i cant get it to display.  Source file attached. Any s...
By David Becker
David Becker
Hi all, Just bought storyline, finally have a client that wants to use it (YAY Looking to save some time by using any templates you may already have built.  I know i...
By Meryem M
David Charney
We just created a video tutorial for adding a notepad to Storyline. Hope it is helpful: http://illumengroup.com/articulate-storyline-tutorial_adding-a-notepad/ Any tho...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Kara Leyva
I have a pick many with 5 pics... when I select the answer/"pic" the highlighted contrast letting me know it was selected is not bright enough.... how do I change this...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Judy B.
Hi everyone.  I'm using Presenter and a Quizmaker quiz.  Is there a way to require that a learner look at all the content before being able to take a quiz?  I have a m...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Judy B.
Jon Lane
I bought Storyline a month or so ago for my Windows & PC but am now thinking (not 100% decided) to move to a Mac - will Storyline work on latest Mac OS's, are ther...
By Jon Lane
Mark Baranowski
Hello, Client wants 2 quizzes per module (Pre and Post) - don't know why - they have to take the module anyway. Doesn't make sense - but its what client wants. It is p...
By Mark Baranowski
Shawn Dauss
I have downloaded the articulate mobile app.  I have published  my course or tutorial from the current storyline with LMS Tin Can API.  I checked the boxes for HTML5 o...
By Michael Hinze
Sam Putter
I am trying to create some interactions using storyline. I am using the interactions with audio for each layer. So, when the audio for the first layer is added and I c...
By Michael Hinze
Robert Becker
When I preview an entire scene in Preview Mode, the Player Trigger to "Jump to a Next Slide When User Clicks the Next Button" does not work. Instead, the slide automat...
By Meryem M
Brad Brooks
I would like the player to be a bit bigger. In Articulate engage/presenter, the player area is bigger than storyline. Is this possible to do?
By Nancy Woinoski
Aaron Schweizer
We have access to a web site called presentermedia.com that has pre built animated powerpoint slide decks. Before we commit to using these services we tested a powerpo...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Sales Framework
jaimie wilson
Hello, all you outstanding heroes! I am an e-learning department of one and I currently use Studio 09. I like it, but it seems like Storyline could be an even better t...
By Sales Framework
Siphiwe Jere
I'm having problems merging two projects together. they are both video recordings in view mode. When I import the second project into my first one, a window comes up s...
By Sales Framework
Pamela Thompson-Duke
I have a Quick Reference Job Aid that has many layers and hotspots. I want the character and caption to display when the user first opens the job aid. Then I want them...
By Nancy Woinoski
Jeff Kortenbosch
I was playing around with something and I wanted to set a state of an item on my slide after x seconds... but cannot figure out if and how I could do that... Anyone?
By Robert Becker