Product Last Post Replies
Keith Calvert
Hi, I am having trouble with videos in Storyline. They are taking forever to load. I was looking at the preloader options, but they all relate to presenter 09. Do thes...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Zehra Akyol
Hi everyone, I have a project consisting of two scenes. I have a question in the first scene and depending on their answer, they can proceed with the second scene wit...
By Zehra Akyol
Anna Veach
I noticed a few strange things that happen and since it is sort of tedious to make sure it doesn't happen and mess up my project, I thought I'd post it here so other p...
By Christine Hendrickson
Michael Heckman
We are building a course that needs to be 508-compliant. Part of that compliance includes having a keyboard equivalent for every mouse interaction, so that impaired us...
By Peter Anderson
Matt Mayer
Hello, We currently use SumTotal Systems as our LMS provider and we have certain amount of on-line exams and quizzes that we strictly use for knowledge validation. I...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mike Smith
Hi guys,   I have added a progress scale to a session. This uses the information as per your tutorials - which are great by the way. In my scecario, there are 5 branch...
By Mike Enders
Kelly Kremin
It's gotta be possible! I've had no luck (or bad luck) searching through the forums. I don't think there's a tutorial for this. Has anyone set this up and would you be...
By Kelly Kremin
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes, I have an interaction that has a previous button on it (2nd slide).  If someone moves a ball to the box and then presses the previous slide button, when the...
By Mike Enders
Steven Heindl
When running my Articulate Presenter course in Moodle LMS, I cannot get the course to "resume from where you left off".  The problem seems unique to using Explorer 10....
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Thomas Dopko
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, We are attempting to move from our existing certification testing platform to Articulate Storyline (we've been using Storyline for eLea...
By Peter Anderson
Denise Appleby
Top of the morning to you Which option should I choose when installing the update at this link http://www.articulate.com/products/studio-update9.php I am thinking 're...
By Denise Appleby
Josephine Perry
Hi, I have narrated my presentations in powerpoint (Microsoft Office 2010) and have published them in presenter 09. When I zip them and upload them to blackboard, I ha...
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura Hodgson
Hi there - I have a project where I would like to provide a direct link to a downloadable pdf job aid straight from an object on a slide in presenter - is this possibl...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rod Shaw
I am testing a Storyline presentation which contains a number of mp4 files as converted by Storyline from mov files. On most of the machines I have tested it on it all...
By Mike Enders
Rachel Hunley
I'm running Windows 7 Pro with Office 2010 32-bit, and Studio 09.  I have a 25 slide file with one Quizmaker quiz in it, and 22 of the slides have a video inserted on ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jill Wilson
Very new user to Storyline. I have created a screen with 4 triggers to activate the sound when the box is checked. By unchecking the box the sound does not stop. By cl...
By Jill Wilson
Pamela Thompson-Duke
I added an Exit button to the last page in the course but it is not working when I publish and view the course. Action - Exit course When - User clicks Object - exit ...
By Pamela Thompson-Duke
Yogesh Dewangan
I have created 3 tabs and I want to show the text "Click next to continue " after clicking the 3 tabs in the same slide. This is the instruction when you finish all th...
By Michael Hinze
era despitri
hello i am era..i wound like to ask about articulate storyline product, how to publish the courses with full screen?
By era despitri
Emma England
Hi Is there anyway that after the user has filled out a typical "their choice" form (ive just inserted radio and check buttons as the form), that the user can click s...
By Emma England