Product Last Post Replies
Andrei Kryssov
Received an alert regarding this update today. One of the primary features in the release notes is: Fixed issue where content wouldn't track properly in an LMS or ...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mario D'Ambrosio
I created a 2 slide powerpoint, imported .WAV audio onto both slides like I've done several times in the past without issue.  The first slide is short, (about 15 secon...
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Hi, Every publish I make results in this error.....I need to reboot, then all OK again. Until the next time...Wasting huge amounts of time for me. All files local et...
By Peter Anderson
Rachel Nickson
Hi, I've produced me courses, uploaded them to my LMS as a scorm course and am testing them on an ipad. I've published them in HTML5 with ipad compatibility. They kee...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Rachel Nickson
Hi, I wonder if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong? My LMS platform gives me these options: I have 42 slides in unit 1, and a quiz. I have to set the course to slides...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Louise Greenhoff
Hi all, I'm looking for some ideas to use in a module which supplements classroom training for our new CRM system. i have screen shot tour, videos and hotspot question...
By Louise Greenhoff
André BARELIER
hello, I used Quizmaker, and I've now imported all quizzes in Storyline. But I don't see how to randomize questions in storyline. I have a quiz with 60 questions. I'd ...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
rosy colelli
Hello! You can make the "master feedback" (in quiz) movable? So that the student can move at will to read the options. Thanks!!!
By Phil Mayor
Adi Simon Bar
Hello, I'd like to create a restaurant menu: Fisrt, I want users to choose their foods (by clicking on their icons) Second, I want then to click on a button called "pl...
By Phil Mayor
Adam Pearson
I have created a survey quiz and I know how to set up the properties so that the results are emailed to a set email address. However I want the results to be automatic...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Andreas Freiman
James Brandwood
Hi Everyone, I haven't been able to figure this one out and need some help. In my current training module it is necessary for each section to have a seekbar but at tim...
By James Brandwood
Steve Lyne
I have submitted a feature request via the Support Team but....has anyone had any experience with hyperlinking straight to a specific slide in a Storyline Project. Is ...
By Steve Lyne
Taylor Hicks
A few questions concerning quicktime - any feedback is greatly appreciated. 1. Is there a problem importing Quicktime with transparency? 2. Will the huge size of ...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Maria Jonsson
Hi,  I'm testing to publish a bit of a course made in Storyline for HTML5 and mobile devices and have marked all three options. I use the Mobile Player app on Ipad and...
By Maria Jonsson
Itzik Nativ
Hi, I like to publish my tutorial so it will work on my android tablet (in my case an Acer Iconia). If anyone did this before I will appreciate an explanation on how t...
By Michael Hinze
Sam Carter
I wanted the quiz question to have a distinct background:  visiting the slide master, editing the quiz master, it is easy to make the quiz title, which is used for the...
By David Anderson
André BARELIER
Hello, I have a group of 60 questions, with a feedback by question. I'd like to cancel the feedback for the whole group. I know how to do so for each question. But I d...
By Phil Mayor
Bruce Graham
Hi, I am having a bit of an issue with a SL course. Have loaded it onto the client LMS, with the "Complete/Incomplete" fix in SCORMFunctions.js file implemented - and...
By Bruce Graham
Andrew Sellon
Hey, Mac users--Have any of you upgraded to Parallels 8 yet?  I'm curious to know if it plays well with Storyline.  I would very much like to take advantage of the Ret...
By Phil Mayor
Geralyn Richards
Can you import an Articulate learning game created in PowerPoint into Storyline? I'd like to use the Word Game as a knowledge check. I was able to import the title sli...
By Phil Mayor