Product Last Post Replies
Havaleh Havelka
When I preview my quiz, I am forced to answer a question before I can "Submit" the answer and move on to the next question. However, I can click on the drop down menu ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Havaleh Havelka
Jesse Spinella
Hello everyone, I know I can save SL variables into a .txt file using this JavaScript var fso = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject"); var s = fso.Open...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Brian van der merwe
Hi all, I would like to find out if there is a update available for Storyline? The reason I ask is because of the following question. I create a numeric quiz and also ...
By Geert De Rycke
Kerri Allegretta
Hello, I need to post an Articulate module on a DotNetNuke based CMS, which in turns runs on top of IIS/SQL on a Windows server. All of the editing is done through th...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Kerri Allegretta
Serko Srabonian
Greetings! I've just started "playing" with Storyline (coming over from Presenter 09)and I've come accross an issue I can't seem to figure out. Is there a way to "lock...
By Peter Anderson
Ed Worthington
Hi All!   I'm a newcomer to Storyline.. I have some of the basic functionality down... but I'm stuck with figuring out of a couple of specific things:  I've created a ...
By Nancy Woinoski
chris cutno
Is it possible to disable the menu navigation once the users begin a quiz or test? I am developing a training module in which the users reach the final slide and are t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Alexandre Bocuto
Hello I have several groups formed by Instructional Designers and Graphics Designers who work at the same time creating courses. How can they share the same content? T...
By Alexandre Bocuto
Wesley Sinclair
Hi all, I was wondering if it's possible to add a second screen recording to a single slide. I want to add a hotspot that triggers the second recording. The two record...
By Wesley Sinclair
Ellen Brodsky
Hello out there! We would like to have a variable that holds a lot of text the user enters throughout a module. If the user needs to interrupt, close the module, and c...
By Ellen Brodsky
Uday Singh
Hi, I have created a quiz with having few questions and answers.And I am playing these quiz into my own developed flash application. Now I want to store the score of q...
By konrad k...
Bari Lyman
Hi  Our client is lookign for 4 Trainers with Pharma experience for positions based in either NYC or Bridgewater NJ. Please see the position description below. If inte...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Laura Payette
I created a m/c quiz question in SL and set the number of attempts to 2. However, SL isn't automatically creating the Try Again layer; therefore, there's no "try again...
By Christine Hendrickson
konrad k...
Hello, I put a swf file into pass result page (after quiz). How can I dislpay in that swf score result?  With one variable is responsible for that in Quizmaker?
By Peter Anderson
John Reynolds
Please explain how to remove the trigger points on the time line. When I first started the project, I was able to enter and remove them by right mouse clicking and sel...
By Peter Anderson
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, something strange is happening with my computer's memory. When I start SL and load my project, it takes about 400MB (yes, its a large project) I make some modi...
By Dorothy Stark
Mike Schwind
I'm using a lightbox slide that has narration and animation in it. It plays fine when I inititially access it, but when I access it a second time after it plays throug...
By Mike Schwind
Anders Fung
Hi, I want follow up on this post - http://www.articulate.com/forums/articulate-quizmaker/8063-display-unanswered-questions-question-list.html. When I press the submit...
By Peter Anderson
Maj Roembke
Hi- This is the first time I am trying to publish a quiz outside of presenter.  I would like to give the user 2 attempts to pass but I cant figure out where to control...
By Maj Roembke
Sebastien Greffet
Hello!  For a course, I need to do some calculations using percentage. Is it possible with storyline ?  Thank you!
By Sebastien Greffet