Product Last Post Replies
Sarah Wilson
eLearning Superheroes, My client has to input window and/or player size data into their LMS. So, the settings in Storyline like 'Resize to fill screen,' 'Display at us...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Blair Rorani
Jeff Willison
Hi All --is there a quick way to see the duration of a class that has audio and timelines.  Want to set times to pay students and I can;t seem to find an easy way to d...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Adina Morarescu
I just started with Stroyline and I have a concern about the use of "Matching Drop Down". I try to increment a variable each time the user selects a correct answer but...
By Mike Enders
Erin Wickens
Hi everyone, I have a drag and drop exercise where the user needs to drag and drop images into a specific order sequence (i.e. they must drag step 1 under step 1 heade...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kenny King
I was running Storyline on a PC (moderately powerful Acer laptop) and was having trouble with a course I was editing... it has 6 videos with screencasts overlaying mos...
By Christine Hendrickson
Bill Hurley
Several training sites in our netwrok are automatically using the Adobe updates to take the Flash Player to 11. When this happens, our content stops working. It is onl...
By Brian Allen
Howie Pearson
It's my wife and i's fith anniversary on Friday and I've created a little production in storyline to mark it.  I've embedded a video from Youtube and I want to be able...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Mary Lorenz
Is anyone else having issues with .story files playing in Firefox?
By Gerry Wasiluk
Nicole D
Okay... I've posted here regarding the first 3 below item below and Alexandros kindly responded with a solution. This is what I'd like to do:  User enters 11 (or mor...
By Nicole D
Batten Berg
Anyone know how I can link textboxes across multiple slides so that if I paste text into the first box, any text that doesn't fit flows into the subsequent boxes? (Gre...
By Batten Berg
Connie Malamed
Ugh. I'm using 6 wmv files in a storyline course (it's all that my client had and conversion is degrading the quality). Anyway, this seems to be causing issues with St...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Kari Cummings
I was in the middle of a large project - I save every 30 minutes.   Last night I save the presentation and double checked that it saved at 8:11pm perfectly - so I shut...
By Bruce Graham
Zelda Pretorius
I am using Storyline for a presentation and have added resources (Word and Powerpoint). according to the tutorials I have added it correctly, but when I launch the app...
By Peter Anderson
manivannan govindan
I have inserted an equation as an image in between the question seems to be fine in the slide view version but  in preview version the image is overlapping on the ques...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Judy Nollet
Angela Forero
I created a short presentation using storyline which I uploaded to Canvas. The first time I opened the presentation in Canvas, it didnt have any sound and two buttons ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gnaneswar R
Hello! I have searching for the issue caused in Storyline course which is having approximately 210 screens, which have 6 modules (scenes) every scene or module have qu...
By Peter Anderson
Jodie Reading
Hi, I created a project with Storyline but when I come to play it the text is not visible, not visible in Storyline itself or preview mode.  The navigation buttons and...
By Christine Hendrickson
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, Has anybody experience in using the same SL's own glossary in different training courses. We have a huge glossary, and I would like to develop it once in SL an...
By Geert De Rycke
john faulkes
I use a laptop connected to a large screen in extended desktop mode, just like may people, I would imagine. My setup works exactly as it should for all applications ex...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jeff Nauman
I've read quite a few posts on preferred video format and SL conversion to MP4, but don't see anything dealing with this... I inserted a large .flv video into a presen...
By Jeff Nauman