Product Last Post Replies
Jesse Spinella
I have an older web hoster that doesn't seem to understand the HTML 5 published Storyline output folder when I upload it to the site, and I was wondering if anyone cou...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Patty Patty
Hello, I have a problem with two slides not appearing under the correct location in the menu. I moved the slides from one scene to another. When I view in the story v...
By Patty Patty
Nicole D
Which is best to use when creating a 508 compliant course in Storyline? Thanks!
By Nicole D
Aminda P.
Hi, Our viewers have a series of Presenter courses to view. I would like the end of Presentation #1 to include a link to Presentation #2. In the slide, ideally where i...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Aminda P.
Laura Payette
When I publish my course my slide titles aren't appearing in the menu of the player. In fact, nothing appears! I haven't run into this before and am not sure what I've...
By Laura Payette
Jaime McCall
Is there a way to put a logo in any of the Engage types? Articulate let's you have one right smack at the top. But I don't see the same option in the Engage files. Any...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
ben hutchison
I'm having a problem where some students are finishing an 11 question quiz and when they hit submit it takes them back to question 4.  In all my testing I've never had...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Russell Still
Ok, I have two projects, extremely similar, almost the same size. This one crashes the Mobile Player 50% of the time during loading: www.2012PTS.com/pp/story.html And ...
By Russell Still
Dee H
I have a Presenter file with an engage slide.   I have a published Engage file with a Captivate swf that works fine separately in a different folder.  I would like the...
By Dee H
Lee Hollins
Im new to building the courses and wouldnt you know it ive been asked whether i can provide the courses in other languages!!! Can anyone point me to some sort of overv...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kerri Allegretta
Hello, My slides have audio and I set them to advance automatically after the speaker is finished. When previewing I noticed that there is a few seconds of dead air b...
By Kerri Allegretta
Susan Morin
I have my project designed so the Prev/Next buttons are never used. However, on my quiz questions, after they have been visited and the Submit button clicked the Prev/...
By Susan Morin
Karen Loftus
2 questions: 1) I've created a drag & drop activity that features some of the items we do & do not allow for donation at our Goodwill.  Is there a way to have ...
By Karen Kahlig
Michael Zerbib
Hello, I'm using Presenter since a long time and I'm facing a new issue: I'm importing an audio file into a slide with 3.08' duration length and when I publish the pre...
By Kerri Allegretta
Ian Rinestine
In PowerPoint 2010, I have a slide with bullets. The font for the slide heading and bullets is Arial. When on screen or run as a PPT presentation the text is the corre...
By Michael Bennett
Katy Joy
Can someone please hook me up with a tech support person who can take a look at my course and my debug log to help me fix this bug I posted last week? We need to push ...
By Peter Anderson
Jon Schneider
I have a project with multiple FLV files in it (1 per, shown in slide).  When I preview, everything works fine.  After I publish, the slides with the videos on them ar...
By Jon Schneider
Jeff Nauman
Checked the older articles and posts on the 'exit course tab not working' issues with browsers like Chrome.. All the ones I found deal with older Presenter and haven't...
By Peter Anderson
Kate Atkinson
Hi fellow developers Just a quick question, I have a section where the learner needs to answer 2 questions (out of a question bank of 10) - if both questions are draw...
By Kate Atkinson
Christine Coughlin
Does anyone have an impressive Software Proposal for purchasing Articulate Storyline that they would be willing to share? I want to "knock my bosses socks" off with al...
By Greg Cebuliak