Product Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
Hi, I came across this wonderful concept today, and started wondering how (if?) this concept could be applied to Storyline courses http://www.aurasma.com/partners/ He...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Anna Oftedal
Hi, If I have all the contents and folders from a published Articulate Studio eLearning, can I recover the PPT from those files? I recently had a hard drive crash, an...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Rob Beck
Storyline's screen capture tool does not appear to allow a user to select a running application instead of a window or screen area. In my case, it is limiting me from...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Sam Carter
For MP4 videos intended to fill the Storyline display, what thoughts or recommendations are there for an optim pixel width x height?  Is the correct aspect ration 3:4?...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Garry Hargreaves
Hi Guys, Quick question, I have a branching screen with 5 Freeform shapes going to 5 screens. Freeform 1 = screen 1 Freeform 2 = screen 2 ect When I sent the ‘Jump to...
By Bruce Graham
Dawn Warner
Our company's new laptops have a consumer grade soundcard that we cannot use for our audio recording (too much noise and distortion).  I'll have to order USB audio int...
By Gregory Pettys
David Gazek
I do not hear my recording when I playback the published slide.  I have Windows 7 Professional and am using Logitech headphones/mic with a pink and black cord that I i...
By Gregory Pettys
Bill  Lambert
 I would be interested to know if others are having this discussion in their shops.  We produce a wide range of training using articulate and camtasia . When we first ...
By Gregory Pettys
Xanthe Loyer
Hi I have reviewed the current posts but would appreciate inputs on this prespective. I have been asked to create a presentation with one hour of voice edited over 60 ...
By Gregory Pettys
Brigit Calame
Let's say I have three circles on the starting page, which represent the three modules of my e-learning. The learner can choose which module he wants to start with. Ho...
By Mark Kizilos
Joshua DeLeon
Hey Everyone! I am making a set of slides with the Matching Drop-Down Box Quiz Option. I put my info into two boxes, but I wanted more options for the user to choose f...
By Joshua DeLeon
Patty Patty
I just publihed my first training from storyline and I had a issue with someone having the training crash and needing to update to flash 11. Does storline create a fil...
By Nancy Woinoski
Dennis Price
Hey all Brian (at Articulate) helped me nicely to get Articulate output published on squarespace.com Thread here: http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/1696.aspx Si...
By Dennis Price
Rebecca Mac
I want to use the same image for a series of questions on my Hotspot quiz, so I was trying to add the graphic to the master slide, but it doesn't seem to work when I t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Diane Yamashiro
Jennifer Morgan
The Level column is no longer appearing in Slide Properties (illustrated in attached .jpg file).  What action do I need to take to make this column reappear?
By Jennifer Morgan
Matthew Graham
Hey, all! I created a course that relies heavily on examining invoices in the form of PDFs.  These have been attached through the resource tab.  My boss loves the cour...
By Matthew Graham
Laura Winzen
Hello! I just started working with Storyline and I'm trying to figure out how to create a particular learning experience. I have video (with audio) that needs to be on...
By Peter Anderson
Katherine Feely
I am creating a training module that walks through a program chapter.  Does anyone know of a way to simulate a "turning page" for the slide transition?  It could be an...
By Melanie Sobie
Matthew Graham
Hello, All! I'm new to Storyline, and I've never seen such an informative and passionate community in support of software or eLearning in general.  So cool. Anyways-...
By Matthew Graham
Jilo Esmail
Hi At this years Leeds Articulate conference (UK) there was a mention about possible update to Engage; can anybody provide progress/stataus? Jilo
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson