Last Post Replies
Jeff Odachowski
I am using Moodle 1.9.5 and I have a quiz when it closes automatically to go back to our main course page, but when I use that url it open in other window, so I have t...
over 12 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Roger Swetnam
With an LMS, are there any simple ways to distribute/collect/tabulate results from Quizmaker surveys? Roger
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Julie Frappier
Hello, I seem to have deleted (if that's possible) the quizmaker question customization tabs (Insert, Options, Design, Animations tabs). When I click on the question i...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Vivian cai
When I developed my quiz with Articulate Quizmaker with a review function. When I click it, I do see the review questions and points, but only for the first question, ...
over 12 years ago
By Vivian cai
Sytske van Hasselt
Hello, I hope someone can verify my thinking on this.I have to questions concerning the Finish Action in Quizmaker. We're building a Course in Moodle, that contains s...
over 12 years ago
By Sytske van Hasselt
Andrew Dunn
Is it possible to switch the position of the 'next page' and 'retry quiz' buttons in the feedback for the final question in a quiz? My learners are clicking the retry ...
over 12 years ago
By Andrew Dunn
Zara Ogden
OK it is all about the demon program called TDG. I have a module that the learns view then complete a quiz. I have the qiuz set up so that if the user fails the test ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ren J
Hi there, I use Articulate to deliver ecourses on a wordpress membership site. I have quizzes embedded in my Articulate presentations. My question...Is there any meth...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jennifer Adams
I want to post questions in different part of my presentation. Example: I will present some information, then follow with a quizmaker question. Can I do this with one ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tracy Newman
Is there any way to change the background color of the inner panel, where the questions appear? Every scheme seems to default to white that fades into a dirty gray, bu...
over 12 years ago
By Tracy Newman
Judy Hemans
Good day.  I am building a quiz and getting fairly frustrated.  In slide view, I am able to enter the formula i need using wingdings3 to insert my right arrow.  It loo...
over 12 years ago
By Thomas Veach
Raymond Wan
Hi there, I'm creating a quiz with multiple choice and was wondering if there was a quick way to align the answers with the radio buttons.  By default they are alignin...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Todd Yunker
Hi, I am having trouble with the emailing of results from a course evaluation survey that is embedded in a course.  I have reviewed some other posts on the forum and I...
over 12 years ago
By Todd Yunker
Silvia Vantusso
Hi to everybody, I created my second quizz and I embedded it in an articulate presentation as last slide. After publishing the button doesn't appear at all. Did I forg...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Colleen Bartkovich
I'm using a trial version of Articulate '09, but I don't seem to be able to put each question of the quiz on different slides throughout the different sections of my p...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Doug Marshak
I'm curious if somebody might help me figure out why this happens.  I run a website where people watch a presentation, take a quiz, and then when they pass, the "Finis...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Wayne Vermillion
For an upcoming conference, I'm loading two lessons and associated quizzes on half a dozen, stand-alone, laptop computers for minimally monitored use during the confer...
over 12 years ago
By Wayne Vermillion
Lamma Mamma
Is there a way to collect answers to essay questions?
over 12 years ago
By Lamma Mamma
Richard Sharples
Hi I've been reading the blog by Dave Moxon, referred to in another post on here  http://daveperso.mediaenglishonline.com/2009/03/11/customizing-the-printed-results-in...
over 12 years ago
By Richard Sharples
Kelly Simon
Scenario: the quiz has 5 questions worth 10 points each. The learner has two chances with each question. As I have it set up now, if the learner gets the question rig...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler