Last Post Replies
Lamma Mamma
Is there a way to collect answers to essay questions?
over 12 years ago
By Lamma Mamma
Richard Sharples
Hi I've been reading the blog by Dave Moxon, referred to in another post on here  http://daveperso.mediaenglishonline.com/2009/03/11/customizing-the-printed-results-in...
over 12 years ago
By Richard Sharples
Kelly Simon
Scenario: the quiz has 5 questions worth 10 points each. The learner has two chances with each question. As I have it set up now, if the learner gets the question rig...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Karina Welna
HI, It seems we have an issue with users and multiple attempts of a quiz. When a user takes the quiz and then retakes the quiz, only the first score is remembered by t...
over 12 years ago
By Karina Welna
Kennet  Staahl
I have a quiz with 10 randomized question out of 30. I deleted 2 questions from the 30 and did a new publish, but the deleted questions still pop up now and then. How ...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Karen Swolfs
I have created my own template in powerpoint and would like the same template to be used for the quiz.  Is there a way to import the template into quizmaker?  Or any o...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Phil Mayor
I cannot insert a quiz into articulate, I get a dialogue box that says unable to insert, the quiz may be open etc I have checked the filepath for both and they are und...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
George Blomgren
We recently moved an Articulate project from one PC to another, made some edits (not to any quizes) and republished. We then noted that in the published output, much...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Fiach McHugh
Can I make a quiz that simply gets the learner to consider four options, (possible benefits of a product) and select all of them as benefits of the product being prese...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I'm trying to sync my animations with the voiceover in quizmaker. However, if I preview the slide, I can't see the timeline to see at what time to start my anim...
over 12 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
Mandy Bosch
Hi all, I'm new to Articulate and hope you can help me with the following. I have prepared a quiz an instructed quizmaker to go to a certain slide number upon failing....
over 12 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I used Quizmaker to create a Navigation Help slide that is a Tab in the Player.  However, if you open the tab, it will not let you close it "until you have fini...
over 12 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
Mike Law
We’ve been running into an issue with some of our content we’ve published from Articulate Quizmaker 5 using Scorm 2004 version 3 with SABA 5.5 SP1.  When we complete t...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Raul San Emeterio
Hi all, is it possible in Quizmaker to create a quiz with a bank of questions (say 50) but have the quiz randomly select only a proportion of these....eg 20 questions,...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Chuck Nealis
Hello. I have a 3rd party course that was created in Articulate, and it publishes fine to SumTotal. Publishing the same course to Pathlore does not return any scoring....
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Richard Sharples
Does anyone know of a problem with printing results of a quiz or survey when using Chrome, when we click on the print results button we are getting a text block that j...
over 12 years ago
By David Burton
Laura Angle
In Quiz Properties I set User may view slides after quiz to "After passing quiz". (I set this from the Articulate tab > Quizmaker Quiz button, not actually in Quizm...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
XinHoong Lee
Hi. I have a problem regarding quizmaker. Recently, most of the quizzes that i've published are incomplete in the end. When i playback my quiz after it is published, i...
over 12 years ago
By Dana Thomas
Alicia Pennington
Happy Friday morning.  My company is looking to switch learning management systems (LMS).  Our current system has a test creation feature.  We can allow learners to o...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Terry Cabak
The following data is attached from the error message Office 2010 Windows vista 64 See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging in...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt