Last Post Replies
JR Mari
I'm uploading content to Saba 5.3 using Quizmaker '09 and Presenter '09. I have the LMS publishing settings set to SCORM1.2, Report status to LMS as: Completed/I...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Hiten Hirani
One of our published tests doesnt seem to get past the pre loading Articulate screen in Firefox 3.6.17 nor Safari 5.0.5 http://bpp.blackboard.com/bbcswebdav/institutio...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Connie Maldonado
Hello - I am new to the Articulate producet and community. What a wonderful resource. I'm sure what I need has been done before. I searched around a ...
almost 13 years ago
By Connie Maldonado
Rimar Joy Llobrera
I made 100 questions in the quizmaker and I only need 10 questions to be answered by users but randomized the 100 to get the 10. Is it possible to set 10 questions onl...
almost 13 years ago
By Rimar Joy Llobrera
Connie Malamed
For the first time I created a Quiz through Articulate rather than making one separately in Quizmaker first and Adding Existing. Where would the Quiz file be located n...
almost 13 years ago
By Connie Malamed
Luke Franckeiss
Is it possible to create a quiz with outcomes that categorise the individual based on their answers? A good example would be a personality profile or a learning style...
almost 13 years ago
By Luke Franckeiss
Cynthia Brown
How do I remove the Question dropdown (top left that displays question #) adn Score so far (bottom left below question)? I'm using as knowledge check as response...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Bryan McCrae
I'd like to customise the feedback pop-up to add a couple more buttons, one to go to a specific slide in the preceding Presenter material and one to go to a different ...
almost 13 years ago
By Bryan McCrae
Andrew  Thorne
Is there a way to display the number of attempts a user has left on the results page? So if the user is given 3 attempts to successfully complete a quiz and they fail ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Michael Bender
Seems to be a strange issue getting incorrect answer response with one pc and not with another. Same quiz shows different response. Can anyone determine if they'...
almost 13 years ago
By Michael Bender
KJ B
Hello, I have a course with an assessment at the end and when users pass (100%), I want them to print their results. Works great the first time they go through the ass...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bruce Graham
I'm looking for some assistance here, without using the phrase "I hope this will be handled using Storyline variables" I am converting some "web"/html based content t...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Paul Lombardi
Hello, I'm new to Quizmaker. I think I have all the features figured out (there are so few features). There are two slides for Pass Result and Fail Result. One o...
almost 13 years ago
By Paul Lombardi
Jayne Fisher
Hi, I need to create a quiz with random questions requiring the user to complete 10 of say 30 questions. The questions will be broken into groups. With some questions,...
almost 13 years ago
By Jayne Fisher
Hannah Linsdell
Hello I have been creating packages in articlaute quite happily to make our mandatory trianing much more engaging, and am pleased to say its been well received by...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ryszard Rokicki
Hi, if you change in the Payer Tamplate Builder the language into German everyting goes OK. But if you wanto to print the results you have: Date / Time, Student Scor...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ben Mincavage
I ran into another issue in quizmaker todya, and I am not sure how it can be fixed. Upon completion of a quiz, I select the option to view again, or do the quiz review...
almost 13 years ago
By Ben Mincavage
holly brown
I am making a 4 section e-learning module where after each section the user Must pass the quiz in order to move to the next section. I can not get this fun...
almost 13 years ago
By holly brown
Chris Muriel
I found today that I can't run Quizmaker any more, whether from Programs or from within a Powerpoint file. Either way I get a Windows 7 (64 bit) error I tried re...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
André BARELIER
Hello, I've already created a lot of quizzes. I'd like to apply the same settings to them, when it comes to displaying the pass / fail results. I know how to customize...
almost 13 years ago
By André BARELIER