Last Post Replies
Jodie Bennett
Hi all - is there a way that users can go backward and forward in a quiz? I'd like for them to be able to go back or forward if they'd like to review any part of the q...
13 years ago
By Jodie Bennett
Aaron Schweizer
I am trying to create a hot spot quiz using screen shots of a SharePoint site. The problem is the images are perfectly clear and crisp until I add them to the Hot Spot...
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Kim Stockwell
Hello - Just wondering... I have randomized a pool of quesions on a quizmaker quiz. Is it true that it will be the same set of questions for every first time learner?...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Maggie Johnson
I am using quizmaker as a portion of my presentation in Presenter. Due to the navigation of the slides in Presenter (it's a long story), I'm afraid that people may end...
13 years ago
By blair parkin
Sandra Mackenzie
Hi I am looking for advice, we have used articulate to create an eLearning package which comprises of 3 modules, each with a graded quiz at the end. We are using AT Le...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Khristian R
Hello guys. Need help here. We notice last January that our quizes are crashing in firefox 3.5 and 3.6. What is unusual is that we found a mcahine that is runnin...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
George Blomgren
I'm relatively new to Articulate. In my latest webinar, I have several quizzes. For one of them, when the published webinar is viewed, each of the quizzes instantly po...
13 years ago
By Miker Ang
Paul Smit
Hi, I would like to be able to customise the Invalid Answer pop-up that shows when a learner tries to submit an incomplete answer to a question in a quiz. Does a...
13 years ago
By Paul Smit
Kristi Nokken
I have a quiz with two question groups. I've created four master slides--two for the first group and two for the second group. I have the correct masters a...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
April Edmonds
I build a quiz only to find out that the client needs it exported as a QTI File (XML File?) How can I export to either QTI or a Excel file?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Debbie Richards
If you set the quiz to resume in Quizmaker, do you also have to set the resume in the Presenter player template to get it to work?
13 years ago
By Debbie Richards
Lynn Rimer Caissy
I have a quiz in my articulate, but I've recorded audio on it and as soon as I've finished speaking it advances to the next slide. How can I have audio on the quiz sli...
13 years ago
By Lynn Rimer Caissy
John Louie Netro
I tested the exam i made in quizmaker 05. using Firefox 3.6.13 and it crashes when clicking on the FINISH button. any solution for this?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Zoran Jancic
I have a nightmare issue with Quizmaker. I have several simple quizzes made in Quimaker 2.3, deployed in Moodle 1.9+ (build 20080409) with all subsequent patches appli...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Efrat Maor
Hi, I remember reading here and there that Quizmaker is able of branching, but could not find how to do it! I can only link outside of the quiz. One of my team member ...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
bad  seed
Is there a way for the users of my quiz to submit their scores to a central place where scores from other users are listed- a High score list? Maybe they can type in t...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Richard Campbell
A client provided me a graphic sized 875x566. I understand that the max image size for this type is 686x424. I can resize the 875x566 image down to the max size, but t...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Corey Thoma
I have a numeric question setup with the answer equal to zero. I have the Answer is correct if "any" of the above is true set, and when I test it out it always gives m...
13 years ago
By Deb Peak
Zara Ogden
I occasionally (often) break my computer...lol. I have had issues with Quizmaker crashing so I ran the suggestion in the knowledge base. http://www.articulate.com/supp...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Stephanie B
This might be an odd one - I want to create a quiz where there's no straight pass/fail result. Basically the idea is to have several multiple choice questions, each wi...
13 years ago
By Sümeyye Selcen SAHIN