Last Post Replies
Abhishek Roy
I have created this quiz with help of forum members (thanks to them).Please take a look at it.I need solution for the following 3 things : #1.) I have provided a pri...
over 9 years ago
By Abhishek Roy
Cleon McClure
Any potential changes required to run with new OS?, Storyline features (i.e., inserted video), Articulate APP?
over 9 years ago
By Cleon McClure
Ryan W
Is there a way to ensure the raw score is not passed until a quiz is started? We have a Storyline course that includes a final knowledge check at the end of course;...
over 9 years ago
By Ryan W
Eric Halsey
I had occasion to review the contents of a <story name> output published folder I had created with StoryLine. In the subfolder <story name> output \ course...
over 9 years ago
By Eric Halsey
Louise Ward
Hi there, I'm sure we're not the only company in the world being asked about using Storyline courses on Android devices... What are you guys saying to your clients? ...
over 9 years ago
By Louise Ward
Amy G.
I am trying to create a test for a screen recording where there are several fields to choose from. Partly, the point is for learners to know which field to use for a c...
over 9 years ago
By Amy G.
Tim Samp
Hi everybody! I am looking for some guidance on setting up a new Storyline laptop. I need to purchase a new laptop and would like to go with the MacBook Air and run ...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Samp
Vojto Bellus
Hi all, for my project I needed to offer such a range of choices. Maybe it suitable for any of you. Storyline template is attached. Vojto
over 9 years ago
By Vojto Bellus
Jon Z
Hi, I hope I'm able to describe what I want to do. So the concept is a user generates different ideas and gradually filters them to come to 1-3 different ideas. For...
over 9 years ago
By Jon Z
Andrew Lian
Sorry... but cannot seem to figure this out. I want the cursor to change to a little loudpseaker when the cursor is hovered over a word. Any ideas for doing this? I a...
over 9 years ago
By Andrew Lian
Gustaf Sylvin
Is it possible to create a "floating list" where words appear only if they are selected from a list on a previous page? I hav a list with ten words. In front of these...
over 9 years ago
By Gustaf Sylvin
julia radke
Hello everyone. I am developing a course for adult learners (topic not for profit board governance). The current idea is a jigsaw in a hexagon shape with 7 puzzle pi...
over 9 years ago
By julia radke
simon irvine
For the course that I am writing I need to include notes for each slide. This work well in general except when I want to display something in a lightbox. I use light...
over 9 years ago
By simon irvine
Sara Faro
Hi Everyone. I might need some help here. I need that the slides of a scene resume saved state while the user is completing the exercises into this scene, but when th...
over 9 years ago
By Sara Faro
Joan Thorn
I have a storyline course with a 15 question test at the end. We are allowing 3 opportunities to pass the course and then they must have their supervisor notify us (s...
over 9 years ago
By Joan Thorn
William Tempest
Hi, I have been using Storyline for a few months and now want to build in a feedback / evaluation mechanism to gauge what the experience of our learners has been (e.g...
over 9 years ago
By William Tempest
Jedidiah Esposito
Howdy, I've embedded a storyline module on a sharepoint page down toward the middle of the page. The page loads, then the storyline module, then the page jumps down to...
over 9 years ago
By Jedidiah Esposito
Amanda Allen
Hi All! I searched on this topic and didn't see anything posted within the last year or so. I'd like to know if anyone could share their go-to music tracks for openers...
over 9 years ago
By Amanda Allen
Morgan Meliski
Hi! My company is using SugarCRM. Is there a simple way to track who goes through my course, answers to quiz questions, etc. with a CRM rather than and LMS?
over 9 years ago
By Morgan Meliski
Vonetta Booker
I have a "Course Credit" button at the end of the course I'm developing for a client--so that when users complete the course and click the button, an email will be sen...
over 9 years ago
By Vonetta Booker