Last Post Replies
Stacie Carter
I am new to Articulate and I am creating my first video tutorial. Can you insert a title slide to show before the video begins, and, if so, how do you do that?   Tha...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ellen Brodsky
I've been looking around everywhere and can't find the slide properties so I can set a slide to advance automatically. Or is this done another way now? Could someone p...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kendra Barker
On slide 1.2 the user is to type inside the text entry, then click outside the text entry to have the "next" button appear.  This is works.  However, the replay button...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jan Brooks
Does Storyline 360 create hidden variables that track if a question is attempted and/or if the answer given is correct or incorrect? Is there a way to use this informa...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ramona Meyer
To detail a process, I created shapes with numbers in them.  Whenever I preview or publish, the numbers in the shape disappear.  I've tried publishing to articulate re...
over 6 years ago
By Anna Liza Escondo
Tony L. Requena
Hi Heroes! Any knows any LMS that support Tin Can API. I searched but no found the correct answers to my question. Thanks
over 6 years ago
By matt thorne
Esraa Allam
I want to make three buttons for control the Audio (pause, play, stop). The problem is when clicking on play button then pause button and after that click on play but...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jeannie Jurado
I know this is not the forum to submit this type of question, but I am not sure where to check on status of a case that I submitted on September 25th. The confirmation...
over 6 years ago
Zeeee Veee
Hi    I have developed Quiz suing SL2 . Currently, our result is being displayed as 78.05%. The client wants us to display result in round figures i.e. 78 %. How do ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
john public
The post-quiz review feedback box is blocking some of my content on the question slides.  Is there a way to reposition it and change the color of the box?  I know the ...
over 6 years ago
By john public
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there I had this working, but then the Results slide was corrupted and not showing my resultpercent variable, so I followed a discussion that suggested I rebuild i...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christoph Hennig
Hello, i have different layers (01-07) in one slide. Each layer has a audio file. Each layer is available by a tab (01-07) located at the base layer. nothing else is...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nina Ferrise
I have created a course that has 5 questions. I added the Menu option at the top-corner of storyline border. All topics are listed until I get to the Results page of t...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brynne Hunter
We are experiencing an issue in mobile display of Articulate Storyline 2 templates templates that have been converted to Articulate Storyline 360.   Once published to...
over 6 years ago
Kerry Rasmussen
Hi Is it possible to replace the slider thumb with an image? If so, how? I have a car icon that I want to travel along a road and reveal information at predefined che...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Phoenix Rain Bird
Help! I published my demo training to CD in order to run it off a USB drive at a big meeting in 2 days and everything looks awful!! My wipes aren't working (which I un...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Savant Learning Partners
Dear Heroes, I am working on a course in storyline 3. However the file seems to be unreasonably large. The size of the file was 2.066.728 kB. As the program crashed f...
over 6 years ago
Eitan Teomi
Using Storyline 2 - in the SCROM content, are videos converted to Flash or can they be published as HTML videos?   Thanks, Eitan
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nina Ferrise
I can't locate the following option window within Storyline 360: Results Slide Properties I have uploaded all updates from articulate so it is up to date. In the me...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chris Oaten
Hoping someone my have the answer for me. My presentation slides look great and scale nicely to fit the browser window, however, the layers remain small and don't scal...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez