Last Post Replies
Jacqueline Gorman
I have 'published' a screen recording - it is just the recording itself- there is currently no audio.  And when reviewing the project is running fine, then it gets to ...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Carol Campbell
Hi I am recording then as it gets to 1 sec... just freezes??   helppp!! 
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tim Clifton
I have an issue with trying to align the top of the menu with the slide area, it appears that the slide area does align with the bottom on the menu but is there a way ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Beatriz Sarzana
I created a project in storyline 3 but other person just have storyline 2 and can't to open them. Can i save the project to open in storyline 2?
over 6 years ago
Betsy Victor
Hello, I am brand new to Storyline and trying to learn it.  I have a need to have some creative options for virtual instructor led training and would love to be able t...
over 6 years ago
By Betsy Victor
Paolo Faieta
I have a text area control for a short answer interaction, and I'm trying to have the 'type your text here' appear in italics. However, my applied formatting always re...
over 6 years ago
Dean DiMonte
Hello We run a MOODLE LMS (SCORM compliant) and the SCO data that reports to the LMS is "jibberish".  Is there a way that Articulate Storyline can report what "slide ...
over 6 years ago
Christine Hounsham
Thought I would post this result I have experienced, either in hope someone may be able to explain or simply to note for others.  I have a drag and drop slide in a SL...
over 6 years ago
Steven Wolitzky
We have a client that is not hosting a course we are looking to build for them in Articulate 360 on an LMS. What file type can we provide them that would be compatible...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jeanne Bernui
Greetings, All. If you are in the greater Nashville area, we'd love for you to join our Storyline user group! We meet the 4th Thursday of every month in Brentwood. Sp...
over 6 years ago
By Jeanne Bernui
Jason Burk
 Please help......So I set up a variable to count number of layers visited and to activate the next button when the # of layers have been visited.  Sometimes it decide...
over 6 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Jim Hanner
Please provide information on how to publish Storyline 2 online class successfully on the Blackboard LMS platform.  
over 6 years ago
Russell Still
Does SL3 force output to be responsive to mobile devices?  If so, can it be turned off or overridden? (I have legacy courses where I do NOT want the screen layouts r...
over 6 years ago
Philip Robisch
We use web objects in Storyline2 when we place video in our training modules, and use Moodle as our platform. It doesn't appear that the views from Moodle are counted ...
over 6 years ago
Heather Kruskamp
Hi... I am using Storyline 2, downloaded updates at the end of May which is listed as the last set of updates.  When I insert a video (mp4 file, but I've also tried a ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kassy Marsh
Hi all, I'm finding when users are selecting answers to freefrom questions (such as pick one) - they do not realise they have selected anything, because the 'glow' th...
over 6 years ago
By Gerald Sale
Valeria Castro
Hi, As many of you may know, Mexico City experienced a terrible earthquake two days ago... Our office collapsed with our computers and servers.. the building was decl...
over 6 years ago
Kristen Erwin
I'm having a problem in storyline360 where some motion paths will animate as they are supposed to during timeline preview, and some will not... they don't budge.  Also...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ana Kruljevic
When resizing the browser, I'd like to have the player stick to the top of a user's window, rather than remain vertically aligned in the middle. Anyone have any insig...
over 6 years ago
By Cecile Pham
Weylin Miller
Hello all, I'm new to Storyline, but I'm trying to recover some lost projects for my work. The story files were zipped and when I extract them, I can only get SWF or ...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn