Last Post Replies
Nichola Kerr
Hi, I have tried to publish my project and I receive the error detailed below. Any hints on where to start debugging?? Thank you! <Message>'-4' is not a valid...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Joe Waddington
Is there a spot where I can download previous versions of SL2? Update 11 seems to have hosed my system to the point where I can't publish anything. My supervisor, who ...
over 6 years ago
By Ryan Angelo Yang
Sagar Mavale
Hi, I want to embed offline html page in the SL2 screen. How can I do that?
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael Broetzmann
Howdy! I just wanted to share or get others input about the methods they use to import PowerPoint into Storyline. I feel like I have been spending a lot of time tryi...
over 6 years ago
By Jenny Carlos
Wallis Miller
Can anyone tell me how to adjust 'auto save' settings in Storyline or let me know if that is even possible? I just had Storyline close very rudely and abruptly with n...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Heather C
 I have a video on a slide that works great in Preview Slide. However, when I choose Preview Scene, the video cuts off 20 seconds early and moves to the next slide. I'...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Julie Frappier
Hello, Hopefully, I'll be able to explain this clearly. My base layer has audio and also has  3 tabs, which also contains audio. Base layer - Base_Audio 1 Tab 1: T...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Wendy McGarvey
Is there a way to quickly apply the changes made to in a View screencast to the Try and Test modes in Storyline 360? We can't seem to get rid of the system messages th...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Kipling
Hello there, I've recorded a screen capture within Storyline 2.  The forums tell me I should be able to export the video as an .mp4 file.  Unfortunately this option i...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
janaki devi
Hi everyone... Here is the drag and drop interaction where we have to drag similar items ( i.e X and O) into the tabular formed drop target. There are 16 drop targets...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jose Munguia
I'm having Hanging issues with a html5 output from Articulate StoryLine 3. The final output is around a gig. (66 videos) any suggestions? This project is a kiosk piece...
over 6 years ago
By R F
Christian Cuneo
Hello everyone, I am working on updating our current Storyline 2 template into Storyline 3. I have opened the module using Storyline 3 and have had Storyline 3 do an u...
over 6 years ago
By gouri chaudhari
Amy Price
We have issues with the prompt to resume not working when in html5 in an non-LMS environment. However changing the codes "lmsPresent" to false and "captureRC" to ...
over 6 years ago
By Amy Price
Cath P
I have an old S1 file which I have updated to Storyline 2.   The conversion seemed to work okay (only had to edit a few slides where the graphics were moved), but when...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
niomi rosenberg
Hi everyone, I'm trying to deliver a course that was originally set up as restricted navigation and automatically advances.  Now we want restricted but advance by use...
over 6 years ago
By niomi rosenberg
Keith Donnan
I cant figure out what the publish issue is. Have tried creating a new storyline file, and copied in slides from old file. Does not work.  Any suggestions? Is anyone ...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Michelle Ramirez
I have a file that has over 50 slides.  I am unable to hear audio on several of the slides.  After publishing, I pause the player then click play again I am able to he...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
James Wagner
How do I renumber scenes? Right now my starting scene is 7, I need it to be 1. I've looked at all of the old solutions people have posted and nothing works. One guy sa...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Peter Faulhaber
Hi I try to import an AVI or MP4 in SL2. But SL2 rejects it . But In VLC Player the video is shown and played.   HELP!
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Emily Lin
Hi! Is there a way to make a shape transparent when someone clicks it? I'm creating a 1-question quiz slide, multiple choice, and I would like to change the settings o...
over 6 years ago
By Jan Vilbrandt