Last Post Replies
Jiayu Dudderidge
Hi, from all the research I've done here, my understanding is that you can't currently set the scroll position in a Scrolling Pane, is that still the case, please? If...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Isabel D'escrivan-nott
Hello, I am currently looking at using Articulate Storyline 2 in my organisation to design E- Learning. I just had a quick question, does any one know if licenses ca...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Christina Stephenson
Hello, I'm trying to embed a YouTube video via a web object into my Storyline 2 course. How do you remove the "Recommended Videos" that show at the end now that you d...
almost 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Shahied Ismail
Hi Having an issue with a big project for a client. Storyline 2 stopped working and disappeared. Icon was no longer visible. So decided to install a later version. T...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lane Miller
Hello everyone.  I need some help. I brought the work laptop home to work for a few weeks but when I go back into Storyline 2 the menus are tiny and I cannot figure ou...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Courtney Keefe
Hi All,  I've inserted a rectangular hotspot on the base layer as well as a trigger to show the slide layer when the mouse hovers over the hotspot. This isn't working...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Julian Dardenne
Hi I have created a true/false quiz slide which also includes an image and a couple of text boxes. The slide is setup with the image on the left and the question and ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Teri Slater
I'm building a page where I want the WiFi icon to appear to increase signal strength repeatedly (like getting more bars, then resetting to low signal and gaining in si...
almost 8 years ago
By Teri Slater
Anthony  Conti
Hello, I'm looking for advice or a template for creating a self-skills assessment that:  Allows the user to prioritize a list of about 12 questions  User recieves ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mary H.
Hello, Over the past week (at least) I've been having an issue with audio files changing slides. For example, I inserted the correct audio file on the Summary slide, ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jessica Hinckley
Hello, I have an interaction where the user types in their own answer. I have all the variable set up so once they submit they can see their answer compared to the co...
almost 8 years ago
By Jessica Hinckley
Jiayu Dudderidge
Hi, I am currently designing a course containing 6 storyline scenarios, I have designed all the scenario separately in their own file.  The main interface contains tw...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Beth Teaney
Need help please.  I have two links in my resource tab.  When I view my training using IE browser, the resources become a scroll and you can't read anything.  When I v...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lisa Shortt
When I open the module in HTML 5 and click the Resources window, it just shows scroll keys and does not open a larger window to view the files in the Resources.  Is th...
almost 8 years ago
By Lisa Shortt
Erinn Daniels
Greetings Heroes: I have a dilemma that's holding up the completion of my course. I created a drag & drop interaction. There is one target box and three options (...
almost 8 years ago
By S. Yu
Whitney Lowe
Does anyone have any good resource material on how to copyright protect an online course? (what is the process, what resources to consult, etc.)
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Esther Davis
Hi, i have a slide layer with a slider on, as the slider moves this changes the text on the screen (using states), my problem is i have added an audio so each time the...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Bobby Jourdan
Hey there,  I have seen this in the ED app for micro learning. It has some interesting ideas. I was wondering if someone has tried to replicate that in Storyline. Hav...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lizzie Wakefield
Hi all just wondering if it is possible to set a background image with the player set to 'scale to fill browser window' - there is still plenty of back ground that sh...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Greta Blash
I am building a new website using Joomla 3 and cannot get my Storyline course to play in it. This is a temporary web server where I am building the new website using ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick