Last Post Replies
M LeCl
Hello, Ive been testing a course within my LMS and unfortunately the bookmarking functionality doesn't seem to be working correctly.  It works fine for the first 60% o...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
pryce wood
I know this is a simple fix, but I have a Quiz that I have allowed the user to go back (I am using the restricted format) and review the questions they have done. But ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ellen Wahlen
I need to develop an "exercise" where the user is viewing items (numbers)  in random order. They need to click on the numbersin the correct sequence. Can that be done ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ashish Kumar Jaiswal
Hi Team, For fill in the blank quiz slide the Correct Response displayed on Review Quiz is too big in size (refer attachments). also this quiz has two acceptable answ...
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kevin Sterling
Hi, I have FOUR objects on a slide which all need to be clicked prior to the learner moving on to the next slide. how can I achieve this please? The four items need t...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Suzanne Couture
I'm not sure how to upload to the ELH challenges so I'll post here instead. My interest as a hobby potter inspired the creation of this custom player. I modified the...
8 years ago
By Suzanne Couture
John Hancock
Hello,   Can someone tell me or point me in the direction of a tutorial that shows how to grey out men items once they have been selected/viewed and the user returns...
8 years ago
By John Hancock
Georgina Wild
Hello, I am currently creating a piece of training material using Storyline 2 and at the end I have a quiz.  The questions are coming form three different question ba...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Julie B.
hello Heroes,.. We are facing the following situation... 11 SCo courses developped...(because 11 languages) but we wish the learner to enter one course to be redirect...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Fredrik  D
Hi all! I´ve noticed a difference between SL1 and SL2 when it comes to handle markers on iPad. I have a marker that opens up a layer. In SL2 it seems that the marker ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ilaria Battaini Enzo
Good morning, On all the slides, I disabled the Prev and Next buttons because I am using custom buttons. But on the slide 2: • I answer the question • I move to the...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Neil Middleton
Does anybody know how to re-enable the "next" button when Vimeo video completes in a slide? I know how to disable it when the timeline starts, but I've tried setting a...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ngaire Anderson
Hi there, I am currently building 8 e-learning modules and have built the quizzes into the last scenes of these modules. I have since gone back and realised that the ...
8 years ago
By Mike B.
Mark Gretzinger
Hi, I have built a course that reports variables to the client's Cornerstone LMS using the short answer survey results slide according to this tutorial: https://www....
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jordynn Maitland
Hello,  I am trying to put an indent on the responses in my Question master slide so that they are not so close to the radio buttons. I can do this with the Paragrap...
8 years ago
By Kendra Kernen
casandra alpert
Storyline 2 templates are not loading. I can't get the to upload into Storyline 2 so I can access them later. Even though Ive downloaded a ton of templates they wont s...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark Robertson
Hi, I've set up a tabs interaction with branches to three other slides.  The next button is disabled until all tabs are visited.  When I press the third tab the button...
8 years ago
By Mark Robertson
Scott Stoudenmire
I have a question bank based game design that I built and I would like to put it into one of the projects that I'm working on. Should be an easy copy and paste, right?...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
stanton mackellar
I'll try my best to explain my issue. (Bear with me) I have a course version 3.0 I save it at 2pm Over the ofternoon I make a number of changes... but decide those c...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Elliot Wright
When I try to preview either the slide, scene or project it loads a gray screen and grays out all the options.  Is this a settings thing?
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie