Last Post Replies
Denise Michaud
What is the  recommended size/length of videos  to use in courses?  We have a developer saying no more than 1-2 minutes. My SME's have 7  different video clips ranging...
8 years ago
By Kenneth King
Jasmine Hue
Hi there, I saved my file in StoryLine 2, but I can't open it now. I try to change the .tmp file to .story file (from Window Explorer) and also tried to import the sl...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jannah Aljafri
Hi All,   Longtime AS1 user here, but this is my first time creating a set of survey question slides. I'm not able to attach a Storyline file so apologies if this ge...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ravi Singh
Hi Heroes, Is there any option in storyline 2 to export transcript of a complete course?
8 years ago
Gustavo Cardona
I have a project that uses JavaScript to create a clock that adds a value of 1 to a variable. When I run the clock by itself in a mobile device it runs okay with out a...
8 years ago
Gareth Pitt-Hart
Hi  I've had multiple issues with this application, but none as irritating as slow response when dragging images around on the screen, or placing text boxes  and even...
8 years ago
Kishore A
Dear all, How to restrict in Drag & Drop activity, once the Drop item is on Drop target I want user can't retrieve it to do another action/move with the same drop...
8 years ago
By Bret Jorgensen
Linsay Macdonald
Is it possible to have multiple T/F questions on one slide, or can you only have one per slide? Cheers
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Gabrielle Parle
Hi I have an elearning module that contains a number of slides that from which the user can launch more than one slide. To make this work the user clicks on a still i...
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Michael Long
Is there any real advantage in using hotspots when you can access the same trigger functionality using transparent shapes?
8 years ago
By Reena Mittal
Alena Ballhausen
Hello everyone, can someone tell me, how I can show a layer, when the user clicks to special objekts, that I want him to click? I want the user to click on three obje...
8 years ago
By Alena Ballhausen
Crystalle Guthrie
Sigh, I'm trying to get a colored box to appear when hoovered over each category. In my file, I've set up different states for the first 2 categories but I still can't...
8 years ago
By Crystalle Guthrie
Robyn Lambell
Hi heroes, I have a storyline file that has audio so I have included a transcript to the menu pane.  I only want this visible on slides that had audio, so the heading...
8 years ago
By Robyn Lambell
Kate Hollister
Hi everyone, I am implementing a course that has a quiz in the end, and we have set the limit to 2 attempts in the LMS (Saba 5.5). The problem is that when learners cl...
8 years ago
Bob Elmore
I am creating a drag and drop,  using triggers, with several objects and two targets.  I have four fb messages, correct and incorrect for each target.  There is a trig...
8 years ago
By Bob Elmore
Wynn Schollum
When adding a URL to an object using the trigger wizard, on save the url is converted to all lowercase. This therefore makes the URL an error in some cases. Is the onl...
8 years ago
By Greg Smith
Tom Rebstock
Is there a way to play an audio file for the duration of the entire presentation, not just one slide?
8 years ago
Elliot Pollard
Hi Folks, We have had to convert some older legacy courses, they are massive, 200 plus slides. We are using Meridian and are experiencing bookmarking issues. We predom...
8 years ago
Daniel Dondero
I'm editing a training that was developed by another developer. It's set so that you cannot progress from one slide to the next until the timeline ends. A variable (Co...
8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Jennifer Badilla
Hi! I have been experiencing a lot of issues uploading files to Tempshare. For some reason, whatever file I upload regardless of size, gets stuck at Publishing 0%. I h...
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn