Last Post Replies
Darren Heath
Hi all, I would like to share with you my latest mini game created in Storyline 2. See if you can get lucky and pick a winning ticket. Any comments or bugs found wo...
8 years ago
By Jenna Gallagher
Dack Petersen
Hi Guys!   I am having some problems when it comes to capturing the data entry fields while screen recording. I have done it in the past and it has worked fine. I am ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Donna McLauchlin
I have been working on a project and all of a sudden, the characters and some of the pictures are not showing up on the page. I can see them in the scenes thumbnail, a...
8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Rhonda Boettcher
I need to make a minor change  to my Storyline 2 Template (department name changed and we display it in the Player header). I can't find instructions on how to do this...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ken Robinson
I am testing the question banks before I really start to load them up and I cannot seem to just add 1 question from the banks.  Everytime I try it adds all of the ques...
8 years ago
By Ken Robinson
Eric Favata
Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone has attempted this or if it is even possible in Storyline. I'd like to add a "Are you sure that is correct?" popup into one of my S...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ashley Ingram
hi All, I have had a couple courses where the agent's head is cut off or I guess technically it is moved to the slide. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestio...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jennifer Frank
Has anyone had an issue with the PREV button going to the NEXT page. I created a Storyline course and I have no idea why when previous is clicked it goes to next page ...
8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Norman Long
Can anyone help? I'm new to e-learning creation and I'm having issues with screen size when trying to record screens from a piece of software. If I use the full scree...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Erez Goren
Hello, I'm constructing a quizzing game with several types of questions (let's say difficulty tiers) that are being shuffled at random. I want to give users the optio...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Steve Prud'Homme CSDL
Hi, i use GIT for versionning my e-learning project. When I was using Storyline 1, I was saving modification in Storyline and versionning. Now in Storyline 2 I have t...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kerry Greer
Hi   I am really new to the forum and to using Articulate Storyline. I have produced my first piece of eLearning and all seemed well.  However I have found a glitch...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Linda Ballew
Hi, I am trying to insert Captivate simulations as web objects. I want them to launch in a new browser window. When I insert them and test the link, they work. Howeve...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lea Niven-Smith
Hi everyone, I'm having a bit of trouble with the Screen Recording function today and it's "grinding my gears" as Peter Griffin would say. A little bit of back story...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
michelle wescott
Help, please! I'm creating a tool in Storyline 2 where on each screen the user answers a question that sends them down a path. I want to allow them to go back to a pre...
8 years ago
Moia Rowsome
Hi everyone, I just have a quick question about player tabs. I have made 2 of my own tabs which jump to a lightbox slide when clicked, which brings up a navigation men...
8 years ago
Nate Scarritt
I am working on a virtual complex tour and am simulating elevator doors opening as you get to a floor map.  I want to have the elevator ding, but only the first time t...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
tin C
Hi all, I made the story size too big and when the clients are previewing they need to scroll right and down to see the prev next buttons.   How can I now that the ...
8 years ago
By tin C
SUSAN WINKIE
Hi there - we're converting our entire curricula (140 courses) to Storyline 2.  We love the larger buttons in the quizzes, especially for iPad.  When we import the que...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
c mm
Hi,  I have one question.  I had a articulate storyline 2 trial free version. I created 10 scenes, and all the scenes have a trigger that says if the user doesnt see...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick