Last Post Replies
Bonita Hayes
I am needing help with forcing users to enter certain text in the username and password fields. I created an "oops" layer that tells them to 'please type the correct u...
8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Laura Winzen
I know the seekbar has issues, but this is different than other postings I've seen. Bear with me. There are multiple-choice questions in my video. At each one, option...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Amanda Allen
Hi all:  I have published a SL2 project with 4 resources added using the Resources button in the Player settings. All of the files were added from the same place on m...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Steve Francis
Looking through several pages of search results, it looks like this has been a known issue for years, and has not been resolved.  Can we get an update to know if it is...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Ramsey
I have found that you can create custom bullets in Storyline, & that you are not limited by the default standard bullet point sets that are made available in the i...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vanessa Sasser
I have tried sharing my presentation via email of zipped file, and drop box, an they are unable to open it. They are saying it appears the presentation wasn’t publishe...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tom Petropoulos
Hello, We are having trouble with the SCORM  reporting. After going through the entire presentation, it's still marked as "In Progress" rather than "Complete" Any s...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Hello wonderful community! I am currently working on brainstorming the functionality of a course to be recreated in SL2 that could possibly require customized navigati...
8 years ago
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Kim Redden
In preview, the correct answer for multiple choice questions is jumping down when the mouse hovers over it. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks in advance!
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Cindy Turner
I am developing a course with a text entry interaction and I'd like the learners to be able to hit Enter to create a line break if they want to. The way it works now i...
8 years ago
By Mike B.
Lucia Salters
My course is published for LMS and is being run in Sharepoint. We are getting this error on the Exit button, which we need, as it passes a variable to the LMS Am I do...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim Redden
My trigger is set to "jump to next slide when user clicks next" on scene 1.1, but then in preview it loses/skips scene 1.2. In preview, it re-numbers the scenes, so 1....
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Questor
We use custom bullet characters and indentation. All of this is stripped out by Storyline when I import one of our PowerPoint presentations. Bullets become default bla...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Daniel Marchant
Hi, I have one user who uses Storyline Articulate 1. She cannot publish to Word 2010 and gets this error "The folder 'xxxx' is read-only, being used by another proc...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nina Ferrise
I am trying to show credits at the end of my training. I created the slide in PowerPoint first and then imported it into Storyline. The "Perspective" option in PPT wor...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kendra Barker
I know you can import to PP, but can you export to PP?
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Michelle Buckland
I am doing the tutorial and on number 17.  The practice files are provided; but, it is missing the Save the Food for Later Slide (both for practice and providing the e...
8 years ago
By Michelle Buckland
Shuba Thomas
We have the following requirement to be done in Storyline: The target audience chooses a level from a displayed list of buttons. Based on the level the learner choose...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stratbeans C
Interesting observations can be seen as we use google trends, over keywords like articulate storyline and adobe captivate. Share, whats your interpretation of the tre...
8 years ago
By Nancy Oliver
Anthony Moser
I am using HitFilm 2 Ultimate to inject characters that move in and out of the training space within storyline. What I am looking for is the demotions of the storyline...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard