Last Post Replies
Deanna McMillion
SuccessFactors is my first LMS, and I’m creating content with Articulate Storyline 2, which is my first authoring tool. I’ve got my first course created, and I’m up to...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Melissa Hathaway
Hi, I have a group of folks that have never used an e-learning authoring tool before and they will all shortly get Storyline 2.  They won't be going to training--I'm e...
over 8 years ago
Lindsey Pope
Trying to figure out how to modify outline menu levels in Articulate Storyline 1- the only tutorial I could find was for Version 2. Please help !
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brandon Jordan
Hello hello. Looking for talented freelancers if anyone's interested! I'm at The Princeton Review, and we're looking for some e-learning experts to help translate pro...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nicole Leavitt
Hello,  I have a presentation that has slides and scenes.  My scenes are recorded screens with steps.  I'm wanting a way to pause the scene and replay if the user nee...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Haydn Howard
Hi, I am using a "Jump to URL/file" trigger in SL2 on a button which works fine in Chrome and Firefox. However, in IE 11 if you click the button then an IE pop-up blo...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Meera C
Hi, Earlier we used Articulate Studio Professional 9 and 13  for our eLearning project and for making audio we used Adobe captivate 5 and 6 . Directly will import ppt(...
over 8 years ago
By Meera C
CTL Tech
Hi there, We've been browsing the different discussion forums and trying to solve this issue before submitting a new thread, but seems to be impossible. We've tried t...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kim Miles
I have incorporated a printable result page into a module created in Articulate Storyline 2. This all appears ok, however I have two queries: 1. Currently the question...
over 8 years ago
By Kim Miles
Molly Rainey
Greetings, Any advice on best practice for embedding an already LMS published Storyline course (have the published course file, do not have the raw files) into a new ...
over 8 years ago
By Molly Rainey
Buel Newman
I'm having this dilemma where I want to install my new SL2 program and play around with it (my work is switching next month) but I'm afraid it's going to take over all...
over 8 years ago
Maree Eilman
Hi Everyone. This is probably a simple fix but has anyone run into the Exit feature not working consistently. I've toggled on the Exit feature in the Player but it doe...
over 8 years ago
By Maree Eilman
Paul Donevan
Hi folks, I'm going to build a module that focuses on processes. The context is sustainable purchasing. What type of design or template would you suggest? Thanks, Paul.
over 8 years ago
By Paul Donevan
Brian  Ross
Hopefully this is the right forum.  I have a slide in my project where the answers start on the right side of the screen and move to the left side of the screen. Once...
over 8 years ago
Eileen Meliksetian
Hello, I am building a simulation course for our company technology and need to place a scrolling panel inside a scrolling panel (this most accurately simulates the a...
over 8 years ago
By Eileen Meliksetian
Karen Bowes
Hi  Just downloaded trial and wondering if I could use this to plan lessons for the adults I support.  Going through tutorials, right now.  Most of the people I suppo...
over 8 years ago
By Karen Bowes
Rejane Padua
I am preparing a screencast on an IT system on how to request access. I want the mouse clicks to be captured appearing as dialog bubbles. For instance, when I click on...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jon Jacks
I am troubleshooting a Storyline 2 course that has been published for mobile viewing and is running through a SumTotal LMS. One slide launches an external URL and work...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Victor Madison
I imported a slide from Power Point into my Storyline 2 project.  The powerpoint has objects with motion paths.  How do I delete the motion paths once they are importe...
over 8 years ago
Sam Carter
I'd like to hear about any (which) cloud services are working well to collaborate storyline development among multiple developers. Sam
over 8 years ago
By Vince Grabowski